Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Collected our HSE Dynamic Lux last weekend in Firenze red with the added black pack. Its a 65 plate with 24K on the clock so relative low miles. Traded in my BMW M135i as I need something a bit more practical and a tiny bit more economical :)

Was purchased from a main Dealer so has a 12 month warranty which i'll look to extend.

·
Super Moderator
10,051 Posts
Hi and welcome. Same age and model I ran for 2 trouble free years. Enjoy !!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,

Some photos below ;)

is it normal for a tiny bit of condensation in the headlights, my old Z4 had this with Xenons and I put new rear covers on and it was fine after that.

Waiting for the dealer to find me a key so I can remove the tow bar. It definitely feels more classy than my old BMW, maybe not as well put together though :)

It has a few options like HUD which is nice with all the usual spec

·
Super Moderator
10,051 Posts
I had HUD in mine and really liked it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im looking for some running boards as I can't reach the roof when washing it, I've noticed some fit different models.
can anyone recommend some for my Dynamic preferably in black please

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Im looking for some running boards as I can't reach the roof when washing it, I've noticed some fit different models.
can anyone recommend some for my Dynamic preferably in black please
If it's just for washing - you could get this from Screwfix for £24! #Sorted :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,903 Posts
I
If it's just for washing - you could get this from Screwfix for £24! #Sorted :rolleyes:

I’ve got one of those! Handy for decorating too. Don’t mention side steps if Maffy is on line. 😮

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
Looks stunning ... love the black pack option looks great with side steps , obviously I have them😜got the Range Rover ones as part of the deal in accepting car , they fit on even with front and rear mud flaps ! You can buy aftermarket ones think xz4 had some on his .... enjoy the motor ... oh and the extended warranty is £800 and something if you take assist ... will have to ask other half exact price 😂😂😂

·
Registered
7,152 Posts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts