1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone
New member and soon to be a new owner.
Just deciding on spec and extras.
Looking for advice for the forum please.

I am thinking :

Santorini Black HSE R Dynamic
Black Pack
Pan roof either fixed or sliding not sure yet...thoughts please
Not sure which Meridian sound system...thoughts please
Privacy windows.

That's about it.
Any news about Service Pack prices as I can't find any info and neither could the dealer.
Thanks for any info or tips.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Yes good choice
Yes even better
Fixed
825w got to be
Yes with the black pack will look awesome

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Hi & welcome. Good choices, I’d go for the Lux though, gives you some extra goodies (at a cost though.
Agree the 825w Meridian system.
Pan roof is good though sliding is better.
Privacy glass definitely.
Black pack yes and the Santorini is a great colour combination but the I like black cars when well polished.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Which engine are you going for?
Petrol or diesel?
Also have a very careful look at the configurator regarding the "R-Dynamic".
It's about £1600 for what is effectively "bling".
Consider spending that £1600 on other extras instead maybe?
Service packs are available but are eye-wateringly expensive.

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
Service packs are available but are eye-wateringly expensive.
By the same token so are services, the dealer hourly labour charges are the same as the price for a small second hand car!

·
Registered
967 Posts
By the same token so are services, the dealer hourly labour charges are the same as the price for a small second hand car!

They are showing petrol services every 2 years instead of the usual 12 months on the service pack calculator.
Mine is showing first service at 20,000 miles !
Looking at the prices I think I would have to keep it 6 years to get all three at over £500 a pop!
I'll pass I think.
:grin:

Reactions: Veteran

·
Registered
8,051 Posts
They are showing petrol services every 2 years instead of the usual 12 months on the service pack calculator.
Looking at the prices I think I would have to keep it 6 years to get all three at over £500 a pop!
I'll pass I think.
:grin:
I quite agree with you Phil, I’d pass too. On a 2 year service interval that’s one service for a 3 year service plan! Expensive. I think they’ve drastically increased the charge for a service plan since they first introduced them.

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,094 Posts
I hope this doesn't go the same route as the Ingenium "21,000 2 years" service interval!
You would would think LR would have learnt and just stuck with yearly services - then most of this "driving style" stuff wouldn't have happened. But I guess they have to try and keep up with what other manufacturers are doing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts