Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
5,935 Posts
It’s not that exclusive, they let Maffy & Donna in!

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Without us you would be as well watching countdown, subscribing to the reader's digest or reading the dictionary.....what's the topic again?
Veteran leading us astray .... Again

Hi and welcome , ( get out of jail card)!

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Could that be a free RR umbrella? :D

I am still waiting on one.

PS....The umbrella I got from Jeep has square arches :surprise:

The mats don't fit a jeep Colin ,😂😂

·
Registered
1 Posts
Newbie here from Sunny Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA
I joined because I love the look of the Evoque - ALL of them...

I want to transplant an American 4 Cylinder Turbo Diesel - in a well used or salvaged first edition USA EPA Certified Gasoline Car. We don't have Car inspections anymore in Florida - No more worries about passing the EPA Emission Tests

Been looking at the Cummins 4BT up to 200 Hp with lots of torque of torque. Not an aluminum block- All Iron but they can last a long time. Same basic Diesel as the 6 cylinder (6BT) used in Semi Tractors - which can run 1,000,000 miles before rebuilding !!!

The basic Diesel does not require a computer. Was produced for small delivery vans with companion 5 speed Manual. Was also made for tractors, Fork Lifts and Skid Steerers.

I have one question

Were all the Evoques exported to the USA - 4 Wheel Drive or do we have some 2 Wheel Drives over here ???

JP

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone.new evoque owner here.i've been after one for a long time and now with an extending family i've decided to get hold of one..pick it up next week. Its the prestige edition with upgraded dynamic alloys. Want to make it look much like the dynamic edition as i love the aggressive look..
Are there any people on here that can help with things like software,subtle mods and fitting bits and pieces?
Would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Pasha

·
Super Moderator
2,264 Posts
Hi Pasha

Plenty of knowledge on here from different generations of Evoque, just ask what you need to know.

·
Super Moderator
10,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Hiya all.
Hi and welcome.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts