Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all new members. I've noticed quite a few new members joining and not posting anything at all. Don't be put off by any banter between existing members on here. None of us knew anyone when we joined and most still don't know each other in real life :grin:. Just get stuck in and enjoy yourselves. This place is only what you make it. Enjoy

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
+1:grin:

·
Registered
160 Posts
The forum is a friendly place with some very knowledgeable members. All that's normally asked is a photo of your car.

If you've got led headlights you can join the Illuminati :smile:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
The forum is a friendly place with some very knowledgeable members. All that's normally asked is a photo of your car.

If you've got led headlights you can join the Illuminati :smile:
A very exclusive club :grin:

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Yes a very informative forum , have learnt lots about my car and resolved a few issues I’ve had with help from other members

The best bit is the welcome pack after 20 posts?

Was a good idea to post this so new members feel free to join in ! Very good xz4 whoever you are????

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Donna, ROFL, forgot about the pack, still got mine, great idea and timeless.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Royal Mail must have lost mine lol

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Parcelfarce must of lost mine as well :crying:

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
Thought it a little bit sexist that maffy got a big umbrella and I got a wee one in the pack, his toy car black and mine pink, and same with the stickers , but the rubber mats are ace ?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yes a very informative forum , have learnt lots about my car and resolved a few issues I’ve had with help from other members

The best bit is the welcome pack after 20 posts?

Was a good idea to post this so new members feel free to join in ! Very good xz4 whoever you are????
Welcome pack? What welcome pack? :grin:

·
Registered
9,945 Posts
Er Donna, they wern't rubber mats!!!!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Never got mine ?
Nor ME!!

+ 1 for the LED club!

I'll say that now until it needs replacing!
Nothing renewable/replaceable in it!

Photos, yes, also please put the model year, specification (Dynamic, Lux etc. as well as additional extras.) and of course engine details in your signature.Makes resolving issues a bit easier.

Best

Ian

·
Registered
585 Posts
Oh and tell us where you are in the country, both UK and abroad. Local knowledge is key.
Don't worry we won't all be round at your next BBQ!

Best

Ian

·
Registered
543 Posts
So just to sum this up & round off in a nutshell to include everything whats already been said ..

If your looking for a forum which is A Very Exclusive & Inclusive Club where new members can join in look no further If you dont have a big black or pink toy ask about the free pack just state black or pink & if your into black rubber just state this with your order although one member is saying its not real rubber.. When the kit arrives all we ask is that you take a picture for everyone to see & this place is what you make it enjoy !!

·
Registered
8,012 Posts
All enquiries to Xz4 reference welcome pack....

For seat risers and club stickers it's Spiderman

For spellcheckers see hmmmuk ,

Ian is now the minister of grammar, ( Full stop included).

To decipher sarcastic remarks just ask me?

To decipher Maffy .... A degree in phycology is required....

And just go easy on Veteran , he is really old

1 - 20 of 121 Posts