Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody ...from deepest lincolnshire, just taken a leap of faith and placed an order for a pure sd4 / tech pack...have gone for the colima lime ! am I the only one ? estimated delivery march / april...we will see !steve w.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Welcome Stevoque.

Firstly, Pure SD4 is very popular choice, Tech Pack a very good option.

I am aware of at least 3 UK guys ordered Colima Lime, and there are a few overseas owners/orders. A brave colour choice, but it suits the Evoque, some have ordered/bought with the contrast roof. Another brave but good colour is Mauritius.

Is it a Coupe or 5dr?

Good luck on the March/April delivery, there are many of us who have been waiting for over a year, my current delivery is June 2012 based on an October order.

Though it does look like the factory is increasing output compared to earlier this year.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi Steve, very brave colour choice, at least it won't be common as muck like mine LOL I have also got Pure Tech SD4 with lots of extras, it's a lovely car! There is lots of info to be found on here and another forum so definitely worth a read! March/April doesn't seem such a long wait but I think the delays are back on track. Have you ordered front fogs, xenons (with led signature lights) or pano roof? They are a good choice of options if the budget can stretch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there..solid roof,fogs,5 door..zenons not available at time of order, dealer thinks they will come back on line in the new year,if they do I think I will spec them...can't wait !

·
Registered
136 Posts
If you can get the adaptive xenons. Well worth it for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts