Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, Just received my 21 plate Autobiography in Firenze Red. I am knocking on a bit (77 years) and find the specs initially very daunting to grasp.
I have got the p300 engine with extras such as sliding panoramic roof, Black exterior pack, luxury carpet mats ( a ridiculous £185 ) and other bits and bobs.
(getting rid of some of the kids inheritance).
I had a Dash Cam in the other car I traded in and removed it expecting to be able to fit it in the Evoque. No such luck as the power sockets are situated near the cup holders in the middle front and are nowhere near to be of any use.
Can anyone please give me help on how to get round this problem please?

thanks

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,371 Posts
Hi, in the previous model there was a fuse box behing the glove box. That's where I hard wired my dashcam to. Not sure about the latest model though

·
Registered
2021 P300e R-Dynamic SE Nolita Grey two tone seats keyless entry black wheels fog lights spare wheel
85 Posts
I took my 21 model to Halfords for dash cam installation last week. The job could not be completed at that time because a micro fuseholder is required and Halfords didn't have them. It will be connected through the fuse box behind the glove box.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi everyone, Just received my 21 plate Autobiography in Firenze Red. I am knocking on a bit (77 years) and find the specs initially very daunting to grasp.
I have got the p300 engine with extras such as sliding panoramic roof, Black exterior pack, luxury carpet mats ( a ridiculous £185 ) and other bits and bobs.
(getting rid of some of the kids inheritance).
I had a Dash Cam in the other car I traded in and removed it expecting to be able to fit it in the Evoque. No such luck as the power sockets are situated near the cup holders in the middle front and are nowhere near to be of any use.
Can anyone please give me help on how to get round this problem please?

thanks
I am slightly younger than you and we are starting to enjoy our Evoque now we are starting to come out of Covid Lockdown.

What about using one of these.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts