Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone ! Had my evoque dynamic for around a month now and am over the moon with it , just a few questions I have for those in the know .
1) I’m after a space saver wheel , jack etc to replace the foam stuff under the floor , is there a new kit people would recommend ? As obviously I would like a genuine used one with the foam insert etc but they seem hard to come by ?
2)What is the best way to update the sat nav ? My car is a 2016 model and I would think it’s not been done in several years / ever … is this something I can do my self or is it a costly thing from main dealer ?
many thanks Aaron

·
Registered
207 Posts
H Aaron,
Look on ebay for the wheel, jack and fixing bolt but I did see someone on here who had cut the existing foam insert to fit the spare wheel. I cannot remember what I paid but I did manage to get a full kit off ebay. Sorry cannot answer the second question mine didn't have satnav so just use my Tomtom.

·
Registered
345 Posts
did my own got a red jag spacesaver a jack kit and fitted it myself,as for the sat nav I use my phone ,never let me down

1 - 3 of 3 Posts