Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hello as managed to order yesterday a new 1.5 P300e R-Dynamic SE in Portafino Blue. Should be arriving in the UK on the 10th Dec, with a hopeful delivery to me around the 17th. Will be looking around this area for advice on service plans and also help with the new apps etc.

Cannot wait for it to arrive and excited to be part of the club again. I had an evoque back in 2015 until 2017 and family loved it.

Registered
MY21 P300e
Welcome to the forum and to the, hopefully, happy P300e owners club 馃槀

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
Hi and welcome. Arriving in the UK 10th Dec ?

Reactions: DKZ5745 and Doink

Registered
2017 SE Tech Auto
Hello and welcome back to the forum fingers crossed on the eta 馃憤馃憤

Registered
P300E on order autobiography
hi and welcome .. you say arriving in the uk? I thought they were still built in the uk... that was a quick turnaround for an order as well you were lucky :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hi and welcome .. you say arriving in the uk? I thought they were still built in the uk... that was a quick turnaround for an order as well you were lucky :)
Yeah i thought that. It was a cancelled order so managed to grab it. Its arriving in the dealers. Sorry should have said. Its through a lease company so my first experience of a lease but the company has good reviews and so far they have been excellent with communications etc.

Registered
Yeah i thought that. It was a cancelled order so managed to grab it. Its arriving in the dealers. Sorry should have said. Its through a lease company so my first experience of a lease but the company has good reviews and so far they have been excellent with communications etc.
Someone probably cancelled their order after reading all the negative P300e posts on here. 馃ぃ

Registered
I managed to get a snap of Alan鈥檚 new car just before it was shipped鈥.

Clothing Car Tire Wheel Vehicle

• Haha
Reactions: AlanT85

Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
Ah the Land Wind, can be no other explanation for ordering a car on the 23rd November for December 17th delivery when some on here ordered in April and are still waiting, unless its being re-imported back to the UK from ROI, Cyprus or Malta?

Registered
P300E on order autobiography
good luck and not Long to go now 馃

1 - 11 of 11 Posts