Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i have an evoque build slot for sale with a deposit of £500.00 on it. The delivery date is one of the first in sept, it is unspecified yet so 3 or 5 door its your choice, but it needs spec ASAP tel 07944433666 to make me an offer.PSif you have not ordered now they are talking mid 2012 for delivery. thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have just been to the preview at gmex and viewed the cars, land rover are defo on to a winner, i will be doing the spec on the cars this week then they will be ready for the 1st sept.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi everyone i have only 3 build spots left, they need to be specd any interest in jumping the que give me a call 07944433666.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys i have still 2 build slots left, if you want to be the first on the road with one give me a call.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Wow I'd be happy if you could still spec and evoque and guarantee me driving out of the showroom door on the 1st of september....would be happy to give you a dipper....if needs cannot be met then you buy it for me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Really???? Still got those slots? When would the car be made / delivered??Jim<div id="myWatcherDiv" style="display:none;">

1 - 6 of 6 Posts