Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
MY2020.5 Evoque P300 R-Dynamic HSE
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I’d introduce myself as I’m about to pick up my first Evoque. I’m Nick and live in Yorkshire and am trading in my Discovery Sport for a P300 R-Dynamic HSE.

It was ordered in June and built last week so now waiting for in to be transported to the dealer. Looking forward to enjoying a little extra refinement compared to the Discovery Sport.

·
Registered
MY20.5 Range Rover Evoque (L551) First Edition P250 in Nolita Grey on a 70 plate
498 Posts
Hello and welcome. Great choice - Another fellow petrol owner!

Be great to hear your updates as you discover more about your new car. Photos are always welcome.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ll post some pics once collected and whilst I was tempted by the PHEV, I’ve really enjoyed my petrol Discovery Sport and avoided the DPF and oil dilution issues for many low mileage diesel owners.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
The P300 is a seriously good car.
You can drive around in comfort or you can put the mode into dynamic and select Sport on the box and be a real hooligan.
You are going to love it.
:D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The P300 is a seriously good car.
You can drive around in comfort or you can put the mode into dynamic and select Sport on the box and be a real hooligan.
You are going to love it.
:D
That sounds good to me, as much as I loved the Discovery Sport, you could never be a hooligan in that!

Reactions: PhilB and Dansam

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discovery’s have a more agricultural feel to them, go anyway do anything. Range rovers are mire refined and handle completely differently to discos.

Reactions: nick19

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Very nice, doesn’t look at all silver in the pic though, I like it. 👌

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,644 Posts
I'm liking that a lot. Seoul Pearl Silver is a great colour.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all!
It goes rather well, and I’m sure it will surprise a few in future!
Really pleased with the colour, one of those colours that looks very different depending upon the light.

·
Registered
MY16 HSE Dynamic LUX Waitomo grey Manual
2,142 Posts
Looks like kaikoura stone in the pic

·
Registered
114 Posts
View attachment 6362

Picked up this morning! 😀
From the background it looks like you might be over near York, so I'll keep an eye out and may see you around Harrogate some time. I've not seen that colour before and it's very distinctive. Enjoy your new motor!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From the background it looks like you might be over near York, so I'll keep an eye out and may see you around Harrogate some time. I've not seen that colour before and it's very distinctive. Enjoy your new motor!
We’re not too far from York. We love to a trip to Harrogate so may we’ll see you around!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A few more pics after having a little detailing and Gyeon ceramic coating applied. Really pleased with the results.

93AD32E6-6167-4BF8-A959-FE64D36C8EEE.jpeg
B775D3E0-D8AF-493A-86ED-B0521302B0B5.jpeg
A5622D59-4DAD-427E-A5C5-BA153CF631B5.jpeg

·
Registered
318 Posts
Looks gorgeous mate

1 - 19 of 19 Posts