Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, wonder if anyone could help me with an issue I have on my new evoque SD4 Dynamic 2015 I brought last weekend, so here's the issue....
When I approach & open the drivers door in keyless mode, and the interior light setting to automatic, shouldn't the interior lights come on?
Its driving me nuts, I've been searching the Internet, reading the manual & keep getting in and out of the car at night (my neighbours must think I'm crazy)
Is the anyone who can advise on this? Otherwise I will have to take it back to where I brought to fix the issue if its a fault.
Thanks guys, any help would be much appreciated 馃憤

Registered
Not in the country now so can鈥檛 check but seem to recall a press and hold light switch does something. Anyone back this up?

Registered
Not in the country now so can鈥檛 check but seem to recall a press and hold light switch does something. Anyone back this up?
Yes, I think so too.
As far as I remember you press and hold the centre light in the overhead console and it will flash to either turn the auto lights on or off...............I think..

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I think so too.
As far as I remember you press and hold the centre light in the overhead console and it will flash to either turn the auto lights on or off...............I think..
Hi, yes did that - auto lights on, but still don't have lights on when first opening the door. They do come on when the engine is running...

Registered
Did you figure out how to get lights on when open door as I鈥檝e got same issue on evoque I鈥檝e just bought

Registered
As far as I recall (not got mine now) the light has 3 positions on the switch. On - off - auto on when door opens then goes off when engine starts.

Super Moderator
Have either of you tried opening the passanger door to see if they come on. Could be a faulty or sticky drivers door switch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts