Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Nolita Grey 2021 Autobiography P300e
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick post to see if anyone else has had the same issues as me regarding Pivi Pro not only resetting my profile but also wiping all the media stored - both radio and apps after it has been charged.
Doesn't clear my profile when I run it on Hybrid (until the battery runs out) - only after it has been fully charged then unplugged

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi,
It’s a known issue for pivi pro. On the welcome screen select set up profile -> when you get the remembering the user based on key select no -> when you’ve set up your phone and it asks if you would like it to verify user by the phone, select no.

Since I’ve done the above it’s stopped it from forgetting profiles and stations.Should stop the frustration till Land Rover fix it.

thanks,
Jacob

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a quick post to see if anyone else has had the same issues as me regarding Pivi Pro not only resetting my profile but also wiping all the media stored - both radio and apps after it has been charged.
Doesn't clear my profile when I run it on Hybrid (until the battery runs out) - only after it has been fully charged then unplugged
Yes Range Rover P300e forgotten profile 3 times already and only had it 2 months from New really frustrating

1 - 3 of 3 Posts