Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<table border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6" ="tborder" id="post_6600" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; -: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb255, 255, 255; width: 814px; margin-top: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: auto; margin-left: auto; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid; border-right-style: solid; border-bottom-style: solid; border-left-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-right-color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-bottom-color: rgb0, 0, 0; border-left-color: rgb0, 0, 0; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><t><tr><td ="trow1" valign="top" style="-: initial; -attachment: initial; -origin: initial; -clip: initial; : rgb245, 245, 245; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb230, 230, 230; -: initial initial; -repeat: initial initial; "><table width="100%" style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "><t><tr><td><div id="pid_6600" style="padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 0px; ">Hi, I need to finalize my spec for 18th Aug... but as I am going on Holiday that basically means Monday (8th).

I have a bit of a dilemma... current spec is as follows:

- Dynamic SD4 Auto
- Fuji White
- Vortex (black) interior with Ivory roof lining.
- Panoramic Roof with contrast Black
- Adaptive Dynamics
- 20in Style 6 (not standard in Germany)
- Tecknik Packet (P2) (tailgate, parking sensors, viewcamera, nav system)

however... I have never seen the car in the flesh... but going of some comments in this forum I am doubting the interior quality vs. the Prestige (leather dashboard, rear vents, oxford leather seats, lack of seat height adjust).... the Prestige is only approx 1000‚¬ more expensive in germany... while one option could be Dynamic + Dynamic Plus pack the other half is not convinced with the seat design..... on the other side I do like the outside design of the Dynamic.

So onto the dilemma...
Option1) Stick with the specced dynamic.... and accept the "interior differences"...
Option2) Switch to Prestige with Vibe (Black) interior... rest of spec would stay as above but would probably spec the roof in white (don't think the contrast roof in black matches as well with the Prestige).

Specifically for those who have seen the car in the flesh.. any last advice? I am leaning now for option 2.
</td></tr></t></table></td></tr></t></table>

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have seen both the Prestige and Dynamic last week at Gleneagles Hotel. I took the Dynamic for an hour test drive round Perthshire. Dynamic much nicer and more modern that the Prestige. The outside of the Dynamic is also much better looking. It looks great in white. The glass roof is good looking however I imagine it will look dirty all the time when it rains or bird .........

Order a spare wheel if you can. £118 and it will be worth it if you have a puncture.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the Info, how do you rate the interior of the Dynamic in comparison to the Prestige?

I do prefer the look of the dynamic outside but I have heard that the interior quality of the prestige is very much nicer.... although I have never seen one myself in person.

Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
paulelescoces said:
Thanks for the Info, how do you rate the interior of the Dynamic in comparison to the Prestige?

I do prefer the look of the dynamic outside but I have heard that the interior quality of the prestige is very much nicer.... although I have never seen one myself in person.

Thanks

Prestige interior is more premium in terms of feel...a lot softer leather from a younger cow.....dynamic from it's dad... as in older and tougher...best way i can describe it really !

Dynamic + shares the same prestige look and feel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the responses,

Mortz, if Dynamic Plus was not an option (don't like there seat design), price is "almost" the same for a comparable config (e.g. either option with AD) which would you go for?

I can see in some of the better photos the grain of the leather on the seats so can imagine the young/old cow image, how about the dash on both? the dynamic is a letdown here?

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts