Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 plate HSE Petrol Dynamic
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello .. just logged into topix today and noticed I have a outstanding campaign N451 (coolant pump operation) obviously they have found some sort of issue that needs checking so will book the car in and see what they say
interesting ours is a 68 plate but in topix class as a 2019 model year as ours was a late delivery Nov 2018
will keep you all updated .. I did do a search but could not find anything mentioned before regarding this so apologies if I missed a recent post
regards

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
2,094 Posts
The next MY (model year) often starts around September.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello all booked in for next Tuesday at the main dealer ... basically they check the water pump and if there is any sign of wear they replace it, this is what the service dept told us, must admit I do like the TOPIX system very informative and free to register :)

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Evoque goes into the dealer tomorrow for the N451 check will let you know how we get on
regards

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello happy forum members .. just had a phone call to say N451 is all complete, so will pick up tomorrow and attempt to find out what actual work was completed update all
best regards

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello got our Evoque back today (M451V7 petrol coolant pump) evidently it was a powertrain control software upgrade to control the water pump more efficiently .. this was how it was explained to me .. regards
One thing we did notice was a few owners picking up their new defenders .. at least 3 I counted in the hand over booths

1 - 7 of 7 Posts