Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you select a desired opening angle/height of the tailgate on the Evoque?

Example...to stop it hitting low-slung roof furniture in multi-story carparks?

I should have asked these questions before I ordered it...oh, but I couldn’t as the dealerships were still closed 🙄

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
227 Posts
From the iGuide

TAILGATE OPENING HEIGHT
The maximum opening height can be set as required:

Open the tailgate to the position required as the maximum height. Press any tailgate button to stop movement at the required position. The final position can be achieved manually, if required.

Make sure the tailgate is stationary for at least 3 seconds.

Press and hold the tailgate close button for 10 seconds to set the maximum opening height.

Close the tailgate.

Open the tailgate again to check that it opens to the set height.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s a bit old fashioned compared to the digital setting display in a BMW. But thanks ScreamingDead for the insight...and you’ve prompted me to take a look at the iGuide in future 👍

·
Registered
11,778 Posts
Why do that when you can be easily mislead on here-where's the fun in looking it up

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Why do that when you can be easily mislead on here-where's the fun in looking it up
**** good point...being misled is far more fun than the boring old and not very informative iGUIDE (that I‘ve had on my ipad for about a month but forgot).

Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
Ahhh but the guide dos t tell you about the secret menu see Doink and Maffy for this 😄

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh...a secret menu on a MY20...that sounds sooooo exciting....or, will I be totally disappointed like I was back in the 70’s when I didn't get a Darth Vader for Christmas 😢

Donna... you missed an ‘n’ out 🙄

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,951 Posts
Ahh...a secret menu on a MY20...that sounds sooooo exciting....or, will I be totally disappointed like I was back in the 70’s when I didn't get a Darth Vader for Christmas 😢

Donna... you missed an ‘n’ out 🙄
That was one of Donna's more legible offerings 🤣🤣

1 - 11 of 11 Posts