Hi all, Thought I’d post this on here first well in advance of EBay/Autotrader etc. in the hope it goes to a good home. It’s been very well looked after since I bought it from Marshall LR at 8 months old, it was one of the sales execs cars prior to that. Registered Sept 30th, I think, in 2017 but MY18 2.0 Ingenium engine 240 bhp, 5 door, 0-60 in 6.8secs with unmarked Carpathian bodywork, black pack, extended leather, Meridian sound, 4 good Pirelli Scorpions, front and rear discs and pads replaced within the last 18 months, reversing camera, privacy glass, fixed glass roof with electric blind and full service history done by Marshall LR. It’s been a fantastic, economical and reliable car for us for the last 4 years (regular 40-45 mpg sometimes more) and now Im either going full EV or maybe another Evoque in the P300E. all similar cars I’ve seen advertised on EBay and Autotrader seem to be a couple of thousand more but on here I’d be happy at £25k. we need the car until 17th June and if anyone wants it then that would be the approximate pick up time plus a few days.
cheers, Doogi (always lurking these days)

Private registration not included in sale.
Mileage is 33,500 but still used daily by Mrs D