Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
10,626 Posts
Sadly that Yulong Dynamic is missing the AD button in the Terrain Response panel.

Nice looking car though.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Anyone able to say what colour scheme it is in the grey one? I'm hoping it's the Ivory/lunar as it's what I've got coming!!

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
I think there will be a lot of those buttons missing Evo-King.
It either got missed under the radar or people refuse to pay the extra.
I guess every 10 RRE orders 7 have the buttons missing ˜¢

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
wow am liking it... would like it even more if it was in my driveway lol.... went to my dealer Friday and got told they weren't getting in them in anytime soon.... and no where had them.... am beginning to lose faith in mine ... got a feeling he knows how to take your money but nothing else.... keeps telling me all will be confirmed sept when they know.... but i love the interior colour which of course i didn't opt for ... went for cirrus ... wish i had now .... :) thx for sharing :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
What is the interior colour scheme?

·
Registered
5,150 Posts
the one on the pics looks like the lunar/ivory which looks quite smart... :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
That's what I thought and it's the colour scheme I've gone for, what a choice!

·
Super Moderator
7,323 Posts
I see your current RRE is Fuji white Musher, what colour interior Have you now in the Fuji. I've ordered the Fuji with black roof like yours with ebony seats and roof interior ..... Your thoughts?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Spiderman I currently have the Ivory/Luner in my 14MY however, looking at the pictures in this thread of the new grey evoque they don't look anything like those and from what I can see look a great improvement on what I have. I must admit I'm not a great lover of the black interior and headlining as I prefer my cars to be a bit more lighter inside, but saying that it's each to there own. As you have said and many more on this forum we are all paying one way or another a lot of money for our cars and therefore we want what we think is best for us as an individual. This will be my third evoque and on each occasion it has been a nightmare on what colour exterior and interior to chose and unfortunately your local dealer can't have all the different colours in their showrooms, but if they had it would make our life's a lot more easier when it comes to choosing the right colour combination.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts