Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks Ed.

Just logged into in control online. And it just shows journeys that are on the app. Even though it gives dates from first activation, it only shows journeys still on the app that haven't been deleted!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I would say you would be doing SUPERBLY to get 50mpg on any journey.

If you think your getting 72mpg then I would say your fuel computer is totally screwed.

Most people on here average 40mpg on a long run.

You could easily see than mpg on the instantaneous readout but no way as an average when driving in hills.Edited by: Kugaman1

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Kugaman1 said:
I would say you would be doing SUPERBLY to get 50mpg on any journey.

If you think your getting 72mpg then I would say your fuel computer is totally screwed.

Most people on here average 40mpg on a long run.

You could easily see than mpg on the instantaneous readout but no way as an average when driving in hills.

Could be I'm just driving it very carefully being a new car!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi all, I stopped using mpg. All I do is fill the tank up note the cost,divide cost by miles showing on the trip meter = cost per mile. Then reset the mile trip meter. Current average cost 15 pence a mile.Yes I know this excludes wear depreciation ect. Just a quick way of knowing if you are going say 100 miles it will cost you £15. And when the price of diesel changes you know instantly what it costs per mile.

·
Registered
5 Posts
You are all amateurs!

Down a very very steep road called the Duke's Pass in the Troassachs in Scotland.................... my Evoque is now gone but the final trip back to the dealership to collect the replacement also saw me get 57.9mpg on the run between Stafford Services and Watford Gap services last Friday, but it was through road works nearly all the way and with variable speed limits between 40mph and 60 mph. My Evoque is now replaced with an SDv6 RRS HSE Dynamic riding on 22" wheels..................... mpg on the run from Hanger Lane, West London to Stirling last Sunday
with only 32 miles on the odo when I left the hotel and I got 32,9mpg at steady 70 mph

·
Registered
29 Posts
Very impressive Tim!

Driving a Range Rover Evoque, is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.
You need to gently caress the pedal with your right foot. Without jabbing away relentlessly.
Then to slow things down, move your foot to the big peddle. Again gently and carefully adding pressure!
If you really want to get her going. With your finger,press the active dynamics to the left. Firmly grab the big silver knob, Press down and flick it to the right. Certain things will really stiffen up and suddenly turn very red. Thrust your foot to the floor, and she will really howl!!
To add even more pleasure. Flick her paddles. Up up up. Down down down. WOW!!!

Personally, mine prefers the gentle touch. I get far more in return, and far more satisfying.

Regularily!!
Edited by: Deepjoy

·
Registered
824 Posts
Deepjoy said:
Driving a Range Rover Evoque, is very much like making love to a beautiful woman.....
Just remind us again about how you got your username?

Personally, I prefer Active Cruise with the occasional manual power spurt.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts