Evoque Owners Club banner
281 - 300 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
I then realised I should have put the new side steps on before fitting the dynamic side skirts. I took them off again and spent the next 3 hours trying to fit the steps - but failed. It was my fault, when ordering I chose 'Pure/Prestige', because that's what my Evoque is. But I should have chose 'Dynamic', as the mounts a different to allow for the larger dynamic skirts. They are now being returned and I am waiting for the correct steps.
Great thread. I’m having trouble finding the sills… I have all the door mouldings. What years fit? My Evoque is the 2012 Pure. I’ve done the conversion with 2016 facelift parts.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,382 Posts
I’d guess that is because you are running a single exit exhaust from your ed4/td4.
What are you going to do with the other side?
A second hand dynamic exhaust from ebay/breakers may be easier!

If you could update your profile to show your Evoque model, answering would be easier 😀

·
Registered
MY13 2.2 SD4 Diynamic AWD 5dr
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
Great thread. I’m having trouble finding the sills… I have all the door mouldings. What years fit? My Evoque is the 2012 Pure. I’ve done the conversion with 2016 facelift parts.
All Mk1 dynamics fit.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #288 ·
am I missing something
As @CoolBlueWhyte has mentioned, it isn't easy to help without all the info. Not just your vehicle, but what kit, from where? From the photos, I can't see that you've cut your pipes behind the rear box, as that is where they join - not at the back, behind the car. Please, read the entire thread first, this is exactly why I documented every step 👍

·
Registered
20 Posts
I managed to get the black tailgate trip. And a bumper off a 2016 facelift. I am missing he bumper side parts. Does anyone have the part code and cost?
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light Tire

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got the exhaust extensions from powerful uk. They said they are fine for the pure. But as my exhaust pipe is the same thickness right up to the box it is way to small to obviously work…

·
Registered
20 Posts
As for the side skirts I am missing. What do i actually need. I know the obvious answer but I’m struggling finding them.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·
As for the side skirts I am missing. What do i actually need. I know the obvious answer but I’m struggling finding them.
I first received the wrong set for my Pure, as I order the sidesteps for a "Pure". But what I should have done was order them for a "Dynamic". Below is a link to the 2nd set which fits my Pure and what's still on there today. It contains everything you need (apart from the tools).

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #299 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
It’s the rear bumper but the front needs them also
ita a 2016 facelift bumper I have on the front. Not the original dynamic 2011-2015

281 - 300 of 309 Posts