Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Love this car, wish it was on my drive!

Dynamic, Fuji, pano roof, 5 door, manual, shadow chrome style 7 (salesman convinced me they were a must for this car, views on the forum tell me different):-/spare wheel & ebony headlining. Delivery March 2012 (touch wood).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds very like this one apart from wheels. If you look at my previous post about how they built me the wrong one you will see how I ended up with this for just now. I love it but, and its worth every bit of hassle just the sheer buzz you get looking at it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is one lush motor, wish it was on my drive too. ive been loaned a 11 year old fiat punto, until mine ready........... think its with me for the duration...
Ive got coupe in white, panoramic roof, lux pack............ very nice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Michael, sometimes these things happen for a reason.

That's one very nice looking car..................................mines a 5 door pure with the same wheels, but the dynamic styling really sets your car up.

Well done!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Michael,

I'm not a fan of fuji as I think it's a bit blinggy but yours with the contrasting roof looks cool and stylishb if you're doing Fuji that's the way to go!. Unfortuantely they don't let you have a contrasting roof on the poverty model Pure that I've ordered.

·
10,626 Posts
Apparently you can now.

Along with Rear Seat Entertainment and Cirrus Morzine Headlining with certain colour combinations.

This info came from a LR Dealer.
Edited by: Evo-king

·
Registered
171 Posts
Interesting I might look in to that. Thanks Evoking.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The interesting thing about having this car tempory untill my right one comes (Garage says I dont have to confirm specification untill around February) is it gives you a chance to consider the current specification. Iv decided on three changes to the current spec I would like to make.Im going to go for the sports seats in black as shown in Dynamic plus pack.
Im going to change to an automatic.
Im going to change wheels to the shadow ones.
So far every thing else stays the same. The best feature I like and use on it so far is the park assist , it makes getting into these tight spots I would not normally attempt so easy.
Oh and its quiter flattering when you are out and about and see people gawking at the Evoque.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi michael 1967,
could you please tell us the reasons for the forthcoming changes, there may be something we've not considered.
Thanks.

Wrecka

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Wrecka
Nothing major why I'm making these changes it's just that when I test drove an Evoque at one of these Range Rover events about a month ago it had the dynamic plus seats and the dash board has the matching leather detail and to be honest I think it's awesome to look at and sit in. At £3000 it's a expensive up grade but worth it if you can stretch to it. I originally asked my dealer to change to that spec but they said it may delay my order even more so I did not want to take risk.
The manual I originally thought was best as it returns better fuel economy but as I do quite a bit of city driving and am constantly stopping at traffic lights the ease of the automatic I feel out weighs to extra few miles per gallon.
The wheels are nice but it's annoying that even after a few miles of being washed the brake dust shows up on them which I think the Shadow ones will hide. Iv also seen a couple of cars with them on and iv grown to really like them..
Oh and finally if you have the spec that at night time when your walking up to your car and it's dark and you press the key to open doors it's so cool the spot light thingy that beems a circle onto the ground with a Evoque shape on it. I love that he he. (I don't know if that's standard or not but if not its worth asking about )

·
Registered
81 Posts
Glad I'm not the only one blown away by light puddle with evoque in the middle!! Awesome (or sad?) I prefer awesome!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
This seems to be the same exterior we are getting. Our interior is parchment with ebony. Are those 20 inch shadow chrome wheels? Looks great!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts