Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meant to post these a few weeks ago and forgot I hadn't until Wrecka reminded me (thanks). The car is fantastic everything I need in terms of space, oomph, style and offroad ability when I need it (I live in a fairly remote part of NE Scotland).<br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Still getting used to people pointing at the car and that's with it being a fairly stealthy colour.<br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">The shadow chromes are nice and hide the dirt well! Just got my winter boots organised so ready for the lovely Scottish winter.<br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; ">Pics can be found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/orkneydynamic<br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><br style="text-align: left; : rgb251, 251, 253; "><div style="text-align: left;">Overall one of the best all rounders I have driven, although it is still the honeymoon period

·
10,626 Posts
I'm happy with my choice of Barolo Black in Coupe, but those pictures are making me think twice about a 5dr in OG!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
A very tasteful colour choice Silverburn. I've ordered a 5 door Dyno in dennis the menace red and black! Did you buy from T & C in Aberdeen?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Silverburn
Congratulations. I have ordered an OG as well. Your seats are in black? I have never had dark interiors and keep having second thoughts. Please advise
Agile

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Agile said:
Silverburn
Congratulations. I have ordered an OG as well. Your seats are in black? I have never had dark interiors and keep having second thoughts. Please advise
Agile
I like the dark interior ,just find it easier to keep. Living in the country with kids I just wouldn't have a light interior but if you live in the city with no or grownup kids a light interior does look nice. I did leave the ivory headliner as I thought the ebony with the black seats would be a bit dark especially with the roof closed.

Actually, come to think of it I've never had light interiors!

·
Registered
19 Posts
car looks stunning changed my order from pure dynamic as i was only £3k short once i added on lots of extras to pure. I have also gone for the verve interior>>>question: are the shadow alloys worth it as i have just got th standard sparkle 20s ordered...do the the shadow alloys just look slightly grey ie sparkle ones not cleaned after a few weeks!...sorry not being funny but just difficult to gauge my your pics

·
Registered
22 Posts
Love the pics, thanks for posting....!

The dark alloys look great on my brother-in-law's Qashqai, but all the pictures of the dark 20" alloys for the Evoque look very dark and I'm not too sure about them - need to see them in the flesh as it might look particularly good with Orkney Grey (?)

I'm going for 5 door OG Dynamic Lux with privacy glass with the standard 20 inchers, and am probably plumping for the ebony headlining as I reckon it better matches the Verve (ebony/pimento) seats - otherwise it's yet another colour added to the mix, however I may have second thoughts on this!

Orkney Grey + black/ebony + red (seats & evoque badge!) + aluminium (internal finishers & front bumper/rear exhausts) = Lovely mix !

I just wish I could have bonnet vents on the 5 door
Edited by: Ranger4

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Silverburn,Your pictures look superb! Seeing pics like this gets me more excited at the prospect of getting ours but we still have to wait until March (I thought I would get it on a new plate).
Ours is an Orkney grey 5 door with the 19" diamond turned alloys, privacy glass and panoramic roof, so looking at yours makes me feel fantastic and confident with our choice!
I actually cannot remember looking forward to getting a car as much as I do this...although my wife is getting tired of my constant looking for photos and reading about it.

Patience, patience, patience......oh and I definitely agree about wishing we could have bonnet vents on the 5 door...

·
Registered
97 Posts
<div style="line-height: 1.4; margin-top: 2px; margin-right: 2px; margin-bottom: 2px; margin-left: 2px; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; -: none; : rgb255, 255, 255; ">Hi Agile,

Now that is one beautiful car.....

We have a Pure 5 door on order, in Orkney Grey with the diamond turned alloys so it is brilliant to see what ours will look like through yours!!

What spec is yours? Are you happy with what you've chosen?

Now that I have seen yours, I am seriously excited.

Nice one and enjoy your driving!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks Bolsox!
Feels great.
Have had it for just 4 days now.
Pano roof, xenons, park assist, sat nav, folding mirrors,
Went for ebony interiors, was a bit worried as I generally prefer lighter interiors but works well with The OG
It will be worth every minute of the wait
Agile

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi Agile,

You are very welcome! I'm so glad that you are enjoying your Evoque.

We've got a similar spec bar the park assist. Also having the ebony leather and power folds.

Got a phone call yesterday from the dealer and got really excited at what he was about to tell me. Sadly, it was just to say that he hadn't forgotten about us and that he doesn't yet have a build date. Oh well, I wasn't expecting a build date just yet and am grateful for his courtesy call.

Keep enjoying.....

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the same spec on order, 5dr Dynamic in orkney Grey, verve seats, ebony headlining with Pan roof. I did choose the shadow Chrome alloys, as I also believe they go well with this colour choice, and have had the benefit of seeing them in the flesh at my local dealers, fitted to a car in the showroom. I think if you are spending 40k + on a car, the extra £225 for the shadow chromes is small change for that extra individual finishing touch.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts