Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duckworth Land Rover at Market Rasen and Boston are very good customers of my company and i thought it only fair to give them a little back by placing my order for my new Evoque with them.

I attended the launch evening on 4th September last year to film the launch and simply knew I would have to buy one for myself.
See event in youTube

So imagine my surprise when I visited them today to find my car in their compound.

Evoque SD4 Auto Pure Tech
Metallic Orkney Grey / Ebony /Ebony Pure Leather
Tech Pack
825W Meridian
20" Alloy Sport Style 6 Sparkle Silver
Fixed Panoramic inc Power Blinds
Black Contract Roof
Parking Aid - Rear Camera inc hitching guide
Powered Electric Tailgate
Privacy Glass
Electric adjustable powerfold mirrors inc puddle lights
Front Fog Lamps
Spare wheel

Dealer fit options
Load retention system
Front and rear mudflaps
Bright treadplate covers
Sports pedals
Premium mats
Black grill
Black side vents
Black mirror caps

Now I've got the agony of waiting the next two weeks before delivery and seeing my car every time I visit the dealership.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Looks fab. My OG Prestige coupe with style 6 wheels arrived at my dealer on Thu so am in a similar position having to wait couple weeks. Got pictures, but not sure how to post. Mine's got the same missing panel on rear, so am reassured this is to do with delivery & gets put on during PDI. Roll on two week time for both of us, am sure you will enjoy!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ratbo - Yes several pieces are removed during transportation but they are inside the car. As you say, they are refitted during PDI and final prep before delivery. As I visit the dealer twice a week (for work) I saw the car on Friday and everything was back on the car including all the dealer fit accessories I ordered.

Anyway, only 12 more sleeps to go

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi all,
Edgedata like it I ended up going for grey with black roof looks great.
Carlk I do hope you find out how to upload pics as I would love to see yours I don't know myself sorry.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Donovan said:
So are you lads saying when they arrive we then have another two week wait......?
No bloody way :-(

Mark
I think they are waiting for the new 12 plate registration to comeout.

Can't think of any other reason to wait months, and then when it is ready just leave it for a few more weeks just for fun.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am picking mine this thursday :) worth the wait guys:)
here are some pics from a couple days ago in compound :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My car was at the dealership on 14/02/2012. I have specified several dealer fit option (as listed in the first post), some of these need painting. Then there is the PDI to be completed and finally I have arranged for my own detailer to perform a new car inspection/detail/protection before delivery.

My car will be on a private plate so that didn't stop me taking delivery before but after all the above work has been completed then the earliest I could take delivery would have been the 27th Feb so I thought it sensible to wait until the new registrations are out as when I come to sell the car it must be worth more as 2012 12 plate rather than a 2012 61 plate. I know when I sold my 2009 09 plate Audi it was worth quite a bit more that if it had been a 2009 58 registration.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts