Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all!

That time of the year again...

For every New Evoque order for a March delivery with us at Bishops Stortford Land Rover will put you into the draw to win this private plate.

March is the first month for the new "20" registration!

As always... if your thinking of ordering a new Evoque please do make sure you get in contact with me as so far I have beaten every new Evoque quote I have received from all members from other retail dealerships! I also offer nationwide delivery so distance is no issue.

Also, always happy to help where I can with any questions you have!

I have sold to numerous Evoque owners members and customers who have come from seeing my posts online and all have had a great service from me... Im sure there would be some great people on here who would back up and provide proof of our service. :)

Please contact me on my direct email on [email protected] or our dealership number on 01279465657.

I will look forward to hearing from you all.

Calum Ranson
Sales Manager
Bishops Stortford Land Rover

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,638 Posts
It doesn't look as if anyone 'won' / used your MY69 plate looking on the Gov's site.

PS - You had a few queries (not all banter :) ) on your last post:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Hmmm UK!

This was won by one of our lovely customers who is currently in the process of putting this onto her car as we speak! :)

Give it a go on the GOV website in a few weeks time...

I like to put my direct contact details on here as its easier to contact me on here and most customers like to talk privately in regards to there new car options :)

Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts