Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
Evoque si4 2012
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from finland. And sorry for my bad english.

I just bought my first rr and its 2012 evoque with si4 petrol engine. 150000km driven and i like it a lot. In finland there is now only 2 petrol engine evoque on sale, all the rest is diesel.

Fisrt thing that i will do is tinted windows, wrapped bumbers silver things and tinted back ligths. These modificatons do my friend on day after tomorrow. I can give you some pics after that if you are interested. Later is coming black range rover texts and black wheels. If i get more money from somewhere :)
There is couple pics how it loos on when i bought it

·
Registered
MY15 2.2L
1,744 Posts
Welcome to the forum - already looks great! (y)
Your English is better than many regular posters, so don't worry about that 😁

Looking forward to seeing your next photos...

·
Registered
Evoque si4 2012
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks :) this is good training for me when i read others posts and when i try to write something. In finland there is no rr or evoque based forums, i cant get any information from other finnish evoque drivers. You guys have a lot of information on this site (y)(y)

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,631 Posts
Hi and welcome. As Hmmm said your English is very good and much better than @Donna s 🤣. Well done for posting pictures on your 1st post 👍

Reactions: Veteran and Doink

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Welcome Jonne, nice looking Evoque, it’ll be really good to see more pics when you’re Finnish! Sorry couldn’t resist 😁

Reactions: DKZ5745

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Hells Teeth Doogi your doin' my "Swede" in! LOL

Reactions: Doogi

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
Hey Jonze
Welcome to the EOC, lovely pictures too, your Evoque looks great in the Finnish sunshine 🌞

Do you see many Evoque’s in Finland ?
Nice wheels btw 😀

·
Registered
Evoque si4 2012
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Jonze
Welcome to the EOC, lovely pictures too, your Evoque looks great in the Finnish sunshine 🌞

Do you see many Evoque’s in Finland ?
Nice wheels btw 😀
Thanks, in finland there is many many evoques. Almoust every one is diesel.
Evoque is a expensive car in finland. I have been volvo man whole my life. I change my xc60 to this evoque. Now i have summer car volvo 144 -74 in my garage

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi and welcome Jonze.Im liking those seats.Very snazzy.
We currently have an Evoque and a Volvo XC60. My hubby will probably be retiring in the next 12 months and we were thinking of getting rid of one car.The Volvo is a 2016 with 30000 miles on the clock and has never missed a beat and the Evoque a 2012 with 57000 miles on the clock. Common sense says keep the Volvo but our hearts say keep the Evoque. Decisions decisions 🤔

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
I love the Evoque but to my mind the Volvo will be around longer, more trouble free and less costly to maintain-only you can make that choice though. whatever you decide will be the right decisin-or you can trade them both in for one super car (new Volvo or Evoque)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I love the Evoque but to my mind the Volvo will be around longer, more trouble free and less costly to maintain-only you can make that choice though. whatever you decide will be the right decisin-or you can trade them both in for one super car (new Volvo or Evoque)
His retirement is coming along a bit sooner that expected just as I’ve sorted everything out on my Evoque 🙄 I think you are right. When we went to see the Evoque there were four XC60s on the forecourt. All sold. The Volvos a bit like a comfy armchair. It gets me from A to B. That’s it. The Evoque is something else.
Yes that’s an idea. Trade them both in for one super car 😎

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Can't do any harm to explore that route-two into one.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Nice looking motor. Would be nice to combine the best from all manufacturers into 1 car. All the bad into 1 as well, oh they’ve already done that with the JLR range!

Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
50 Posts
Lovely looking car, great photos, welcome to the forum 😀

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,967 Posts
Great pictures!
This is why everyone in Finland is so happy!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts