Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you opting for any of the accessories on offer from RR? If so what you going for?

·
Registered
56 Posts
for me was 'a musthave' the glass roof panel and the cold climate pack. In wintertime it is very convenient to have the heated front window en heated seats.I'm used to it in my Ford Mondeo.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi there and greetings.

This is my first attempt to become a Range Rover driver.I have never been really interested before, but the Evoque has changed all that.Also, after getting stuck in the snow last year, my wife tells me that my next vehicle will bea 4WD.My only concern about the Evoque is its size.I really want to see it in the flesh tojudgeif it will be big enough. My back-up plan could be an Audi Q3 or the facelifted Tiguan.

I plan to use my company car allowanceto lease an Evoque over 3 or 4 years, andso will be try to keep the options list to a minimum.In April, on the week that theprices were announced, I put my £1000 deposit down for a 5 door, Pure, TD4.I really like the car in red, but will probably switch to Whiteto avoid an even longer wait. Currently, I have a delivery date of 5 Dec 2011.

One option I would really like to add is a heated windscreen. Unfortunately, I can only find it as part of a £1900 Techno pack, which is rather on the expensiveside o say the least an gives me a lot of toys that I don't really want. Interestingly, when I look at the configurators of the RangeRover Evoque sites in other countries they all seemto include a Winter or Climate pack that includes a heated windscreen, washers and steering wheel for abut ‚¬800. That is what I am looking for.

While I have agreat double garage, with two teenagers around I am affraid that its fullof everything but cars.Hence, my vehicle always remains outside on the drive and clearing the windows following an overnight frost is a pain. Hence, I would interested to know if anyone has heard of a cost effective way of adding a heated windscreen to the options list.

Great site by the way.

Cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've gone for the Pure, with style pack and the tech pack - interestingly the only bits I am really after are the 20" alloys, so I'll have to figure that one out, the packs seem to represent VFM, but I'm mainly after: front fogs, heated windscreen, better alloys, sat-nav.I thought it might work out cheaper tojust pick the individual items I want but to be honest it seems good value to go for the packs.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I ordered a Pure with a Tech Pack, but the Tech Pack in the Netherlands is quite different from this pack in the UK!"our" tech pack means: Full lether, 18" alloys (in stead of 17"), Bluetooth, 8" touchscreen.
The heated windscreen is only available in a Cold climate pack (heated front seats, heated steeringwheel),I ordered that too.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi ZW4

For some reaon we have 2 pack options in the UK. The Style pack and the Tech pack. All other countries seem to have a thirdchoice which is the Climate pack. Unfortunatley for me, the heated windscreen in the UK only seems to be available as part of the Tech pack which is £1900 or ‚¬2200.

I am not quite sure of the logic there, but I will check with thesales rep when I get called in to choose my final options.

Like you, I am thinking of the Pure in White TD4.

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts