Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
It may just be me but the links appear to be dead.
Could you update them as a dealer has quoted about £120 labour to fit front and rear mudflaps on my Dynamic and I'm wondering how hard can it be?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Dave - I fitted the front guards to my Prestige (they are slightly different fittings) in about an hour taking lots of time - I havent got around to doing the back ones just yet but would think about the same amount of time will be required.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi
Just a quick one if you havent already decided to get the dealer to fit these for you, I had some spare time and made the most of the temperature being decidedly warm outside today (and having a day off work) and tackled fitting the rear guards - mine is a Prestige but these were certainly easier and to fit than the front guards. there are x3 holes to drill but easy to do and no need to remove the rear wheel.

Funny how the rear of the looks different (in a good way) by having these - just looks like its finished off now :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I found thid video yesterday: fitting the front ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1XwXGBDl3I

Are the ones shown in the video original?

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fitted a set of gards to the back of my dynamic ...when it comes to pulling off the plasic trim that you eventually drill,
Go easy as both of mine snapped leaving the bracket still attached to the car.

But don't panic, with a little glue and two bolts through,it all comes together
Also use a 8mm drill as instructed (unlike me) so there's enough movement in the gards to sit flush with the car before you tighten the bolts ...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts