Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,New to the forum.
I picked up my Prestige with privacy glass fourweeks ago tomorrow. My sales executive came towork Sunday for me.
Love the car, done 1500 miles averaging 43 mpg with the
SD4 4wd, mix of long runs and city traffic.

I'm getting lots of attention, sorry, my car is. People stop me in car parks, at traffic lights. The car is so good looking.

If you are waiting delivery, it is worth the wait. Had the 2 door as it was a quicker delivery. Used to 4 doors, but not complaining. Indeed my onlyniggles are not worth mentioning, suit hook very small, need sterio quite loud to hear it.Proof itis hard to fault the car.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi Sooty, I picked mine up 4 weeks ago and I am also loving the car.

Just one question for you if thats Ok, is the 43 mpg abovea typo?????? I have an SD4 with city and A road driving and I am getting 34 mpg average after almost 1000 miles? Did you find that the mileage improves as time goes on? Maybe I should reset mine and see what I am actually getting now rather than what I have had since day one?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, Im 1500 miles into owning a Pure SD4 5 dr and get 35.5 mpg overall, slowly creeping up i reckon but thought i might get more. Are you sure your on 40 Plus ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts