Evoque Owners Club banner

941 - 960 of 1124 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
So this is my very first post - picking up my Evoque on Monday so this seemed like an appropriate thread to start with.

as I will then be the owner of 2 cars, which is a 100% increase for me,

does that mean I need testing for car owner virus?

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Wrong thread but I’m sure XZ4 will move it. Oh and welcome, fasten you’re seat belt for a bumpy ride, beware of Maffy, Donna and the other nutters 😁

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
So this is my very first post - picking up my Evoque on Monday so this seemed like an appropriate thread to start with.

as I will then be the owner of 2 cars, which is a 100% increase for me,

does that mean I need testing for car owner virus?
not a problem DKZ, it’s probably not contagious but if it is, you will have to have a 14 day self confinement in your Evoque😀👍😀

·
Super Moderator
10,803 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts

YOUR ANDREX OR YOUR LIFE !!!

·
Registered
9,460 Posts
Wrong thread but I’m sure XZ4 will move it. Oh and welcome, fasten you’re seat belt for a bumpy ride, beware of Maffy, Donna and the other nutters 😁
And You Veteran, need to read into that message!!! Love, one of the Nutters!! LOL.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I was in Tesco today and coughed, 4 ass-holes turned and looked at me, I thought I was on the Voice !! ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I woke up yesterday with a fever & coughing all over, so I went & got tested frightened to death I had Coronavirus, they’ve just called me & to my relief it’s only something called Covid-19 so Im off down the pub to celebrate, if anyone fancies joining me ?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Lysol.png

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,803 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
One guy was in the supermarket today filling his trolley up with Lobster, and Crabs, and shrimp, emptying the shelves as he went along -

shellfish bast**d!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Bit harsh Vet, could be though, couldn't it ❓ ❓ ❓ :unsure:

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
thumbnail_7e28bf13-ed3f-47c4-914a-2d05cac08a10[1].jpg

941 - 960 of 1124 Posts