Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have a private and a work mobile phone.

The question I have is...can I pair both phones into MY20 Evoque with the Pro Duo?

Secondly, can I answer whichever phone rings via hands free or does the Evoque have a default phone as such that stops me from answering my second phone if it were to ring later?

I think I’m making sense here 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
I suppose if you can’t you could divert one of the phones to the other ?

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Registered
MY20 P300e PHEV | Yulong White | R-Dynamic SE | Panoramic Roof | Clearsight | Driver Assist Pack
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose if you can’t you could divert one of the phones to the other ?
I used to do that on a 5 Series a few years back, it’s annoying but a simple fix. My X3 of recent with the expensive ‘more than one’ phone pack used to select whichever phone rang so it wasn’t a problem having 2 phones. Two be honest, it’s safer not even answering the phone these days!

·
Registered
8,859 Posts
When other half is in car I have to select which phone to connect to Bluetooth ... so think only one on mine but it’s the older system.....

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Mine is still only one phone, would be convenient if they did allow for two in the MY20 cars

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Especially when you can pair up to 10 devices on the Pro Duo apparently.

Reactions: Doink

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Both mine & my wife‘s iPhones are connected, but as far as I know only 1pairs at a time. Not 100% sure, cos I can’t remember having a call in the car when she was in with me, but I think it defaults to the last user. I may be wrong 🤔

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, I think it will default to the last user or they would mention otherwise as a feature in their glossy pamphlet.

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
If you load both phones the system will pick up on whichever it detects first.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you load both phones the system will pick up on whichever it detects first.
So, does that mean I get into the car with 1st phone, let it auto pair and then go back inside the house and get the 2nd phone. 😂

·
Registered
11,780 Posts
Whatever floats your boat-or take them both but with one switched off-the possibilities are endless to be honest!!!

Reactions: ukcommander

·
Registered
45 Posts
You can connect multiple devices simultaneously (e.g. audio through one, another for calls) but can only use one at a time with the phone function.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Ernesto 👍

1 - 13 of 13 Posts