Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Rash I'm in the same boat, next car will be around the 35/40k mark so they'll be a lot to choose from but quite frankly I can't think of anything that will give me that same feeling our Evoque does, most posters here will know exactly what you mean about the feel good factor or if you want to swap into something evoque sized then once you've owned an evoque then nothing else comes close.

Whether the F Pace would be better I don't know, but then thats really an RRS equivalent not evoque, for me out of the JLR stable then I would always gravitate towards the LR side, taken LR out of the equation then I really don't know what I/we would get next and be happy with, people say once you've owned a range rover then you're hooked

Reactions: rashg60 and XZ4

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I was intending to keep the Jag for a couple of years, but I don't think I'll get past Christmas with it.

I think I'd like to get into the new Evoque, one prices start to come down to a reasonable level for me (sub £30k).

·
Registered
7,285 Posts
Though I agree the Evoque is a very good comfortable vehicle I don’t regret trading it for my F Pace S

·
Registered
11,273 Posts
Give you until end of July Rash!--the doubt and rot has already set in-mark my words.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had a Jag XE - a wonderful car, the best I'll ever have. I test drove the E-Pace, and didn't like it a lot. Then I tried the Evoque - much nicer, especially the interior. So here I am with the Evoque, but it's nothing like as seductive as the Jag XE. All petrol models, with similar engines. Also the Evoque does about 10 mpg worse than the Jag. But I'm stuck with the Evoque for a few years, unless I want to throw away a serious amount of cash. At my age it may well be my last ever car - what a sad story.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Same year and colour as yours, Whilliam. 2.0T

I really don't know why this isn't shown in my details - I thought it was!

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Must remember to click save at the bottom of page

21 - 30 of 30 Posts