Evoque Owners Club banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54 Posts
Had an email from UBIGI saying my allowance is exhausted I should think it is positively knackered as 90% of my monthly allowance disappeared in 3 days when I didn’t use the car. Interestingly it has taken 2 weeks when the car has been utilised more to use the other 10%
In previous months I haven’t got near my 500gb but it has been during lockdown so not sure what has happened this month
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,277 Posts
Must be an electronic glitch-sure others have had the same.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
As Maffy has said, I think I’ve read about others with similar issues. Maybe give their customer service a call +442038081147 they are open today 10am - 4pm
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maffy

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,277 Posts
Thank you DKZ, your call is important to us and we are doing everything we can to connect you to the next available advisor-terms and conditions apply.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
We are experiences an unusually high number of calls at the moment, You are number 794 in the queue........
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,277 Posts
.... then it's the wrong number you have rung-had all that last night with Virgin Atlantic!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
My favourite is when you’ve been on hold for 40 minutes, then they cut you off 😞
 

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
Joined
·
11,665 Posts
My favourite is when you’ve been on hold for 40 minutes, then they cut you off 😞
That boils my piss. I had to call customer services at Blackcircles yesterday. It said the queue was about 1 hour but gave the option to have them call me back so chose that. Took them 2 hours to get back to me but at least I didn't have to listen to crap music for ages.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ScreamingDead

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,277 Posts
True, had the entire playlist from Virgin--twice, now that is shite!!!
at least at the end they resolved my issues so all is well-
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
990 Posts
My father in law has been in hospital for nearly 2 weeks now, can’t visit, so have to call the hospital daily. The hold tune is the sort they play in lifts, just to make you want to get out of them quicker, and then you get the fade in & out with white noise every few minutes AARRGGHHHH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
712 Posts
Lots of issues with the Ubigi sim being supplied by dealers.
Many have found they have suddenly used up all data and have to pay for a top up.
As has been said before and as used by many owners across all JLR forums.
Go onto amazon and buy a "3" data only sim.
Various amounts of data over 1 or 2 years.
When it arrives pop out the micro sim from the card.
Put it into the car.
Switch on mobile data and away it goes.
No fannying around with registering or top-up "cons".
When the time is up (I've never used all the data on a 12 month 12GB one) throw it away and get another one.
 

·
Registered
Evoque MY20 First Edition in Seoul Pearl Silver
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
Just ignore the messages and keep on using, as others have said there were similar emails and in car messages sent out earlier but service carried on as normal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,277 Posts
Or get a long term "3" data sim & forget about it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,277 Posts
exactly Will, less hassle & top up nonsence or just buy a pre loaded data sim and forget about it.
 
21 - 36 of 36 Posts
Top