Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with all the business about the xirallic paint, and the substitutes we have to make on our choice of paint colour, how do the seven of us on this forum feel?

Personally, I'm quite fed-up about it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
YES!
I wanted barolo black but i think i ll go with ipanema on my prestige coupé

Question: do you know if magneride only come with the adaptive dynamics (option) or is it standard (then the option adaptive dynamics will only be for stronger suspension, on demand)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have also ordered an Evoque, today i was informed by the dealership that i can no longer have the colour i want,

Im sure you have the same feeling as me, why should i decide to get another colour, one which i dont really want, just to keep Range Rover happy, and to say ive got a new Evoque!!!

Im sure if any off all you future Evoque owners spent 45K, one day you would open the front door and say, WHAT HAVE I DONE< I DIDNT WANT THAT COLOUR!!!!

Or am i the only one in this frame of mind??????

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi sharon

I went for santorini black metalic but have had to change to sumatra black metalic. It looks ok but like you would have prefered the original. It may have an affect on resale.

Still going ahead with purchase...october delivery hopefully but will go to the Evoque live event in Manchester just in case I want to change colour.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Helloeveryone, scriverec730</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-41558,-,100'>[correspond] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41559,-,100'>[exchange letters] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41554,-,100'>[spell] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41556,-,100'>[take down] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41555,-,100'>[take] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41551,-,100'>[type] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41557,-,100'>[write down] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41552,-,100'>[write out] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41553,-,100'>[write-through] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[write] (General)</choice><source>scrivo</source>">I write from Italy and unfortunately the situazionec710</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-43171,-,100'>[case] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-43172,-,100'>[circumstances] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-43173,-,100'>[condition] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-43174,-,100'>[course of events] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-43175,-,100'>[picture] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-43176,-,100'>[position] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[situation] (General)</choice><source>situazione</source>">situation is not better here.
From when the scorrerec730</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-41421,-,100'>[former] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41422,-,100'>[last] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[past] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41424,-,100'>[previous] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>scorso</source>">past year deciderec730</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-13705,-,100'>[arrange] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13713,-,100'>[conclude] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13707,-,100'>[decide on] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[decide] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13708,-,100'>[determine] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13709,-,100'>[elect] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13710,-,100'>[fix] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13717,-,100'>[make up one's mind] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13711,-,100'>[resolve] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-13712,-,100'>[settle] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>deciso</source>">I have decided acquistarec730</reference><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[acquire] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-912,-,100'>[buy] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-913,-,100'>[purchase] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-911,-,100'>[shop] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>acquistare</source>">to acquire this meraviglia7f7f</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-28775,-,100'>[amazement] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-28776,-,100'>[astonishment] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-28777,-,100'>[marvel] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-28778,-,100'>[prodigy] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-28779,-,100'>[surprise] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[wonder] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-28780,-,100'>[wonderment] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>meraviglia</source>">wonder I have always had three full stops. Prestige, interno7f7f</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-25562,-,100'>[extension] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-25563,-,100'>[indoor] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[inside] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-25564,-,100'>[interior] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-25565,-,100'>[intern] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-25566,-,100'>[interne] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-25567,-,100'>[midland] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-25568,-,100'>[outback] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>Interni</source>">Interior Ambiance and above all Baltic Blu.
Do you have notizie210</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-30400,-,100'>[article] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-30401,-,100'>[bit of news] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-30404,-,100'>[information] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-30402,-,100'>[item] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[news] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-30403,-,100'>[piece of news] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-30405,-,100'>[sign of life] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-30406,-,100'>[tidings] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>notizie</source>">news if the Baltic Blue torepostoc710</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-33938,-,100'>[job] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[place] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-33939,-,100'>[position] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-33940,-,100'>[post] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-33941,-,100'>[seat] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-33942,-,100'>[spot] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-33943,-,100'>[stand] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>posto</source>">placeto the oldest and darkened Buckingam Blue?

scusa7f7f</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-41636,-,100'>[apology] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[excuse] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41637,-,100'>[palliative] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41638,-,100'>[pardon] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41639,-,100'>[plea] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41640,-,100'>[pretext] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-41641,-,100'>[put-off] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>Scusa</source>">Excuse me for inglesec710</reference><choice value='altmeaning-,-24793,-,100'>[Briton] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='_main,0' default='yes'>[English] (General)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-24794,-,100'>[Englishman] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-24795,-,100'>[Englishwoman] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><choice value='altmeaning-,-24792,-,100'>[brit] (SYSTRAN Alternative Dictionary)</choice><source>inglese</source>">English.
Thanks

·
Registered
361 Posts
Bambou said:
YES!
I wanted barolo black but i think i ll go with ipanema on my prestige coupé

Question: do you know if magneride only come with the adaptive dynamics (option) or is it standard (then the option adaptive dynamics will only be for stronger suspension, on demand)

Magneride comes with adaptive dynamics standard on SD4 Dynamic and Si4 Dynamic

Cost option on SD4 Prestige only list price £958.33

Hope that answers your question?

Will let you know when I get to drive it on august 1st n 2nd

·
Registered
34 Posts
Many thanks for your answer! Looking forward hearing from you beginning of August

(meanwhile I changed the order and took the option)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts