Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon all,

I have a question regarding memory seats and keys. I would expect a seat position set when using a specific key to link back to that key.

However, even though I have set memory position 2 for me, using one specific key, whenever I unlock the car after my wife has driven it (using her key) I have to press 2 to get my seat position. It doesn't automatically return to my setting.

Am I missing something or is that normal?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi TB,
I have just nipped outside to check mine & it seems to go to the same setting as was set with my other key. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I have tried both my settings/wife's key opening and wife's key/my settings and at no point does the seat move to the expected position. It doesn't move at all until one of the memory buttons is pressed.

I'm taking it to a dealer soon to get the previous owner removed from the apps and to get them to look at the front camera, so will ask them when I'm there 👍

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good afternoon all,

I have a question regarding memory seats and keys. I would expect a seat position set when using a specific key to link back to that key.

However, even though I have set memory position 2 for me, using one specific key, whenever I unlock the car after my wife has driven it (using her key) I have to press 2 to get my seat position. It doesn't automatically return to my setting.

Am I missing something or is that normal?
Might be a feature of the Mk2 but don't think it's available on the Mk1 (mine certainly doesn't do it).

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Nor mine, don't think it was ever a feature, I'm number 1 just because and when I get in the car..............well actually before I can even get in it I have to press 1 as she sits with her chin on the wheel lol.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
She's like mrs magoo

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
You just enjoy playing the submissive own up!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Shame, my 2013 Honda CRV had this feature. It was useful but appreciate not having it could indeed be classed as a first world problem...

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I think it would be a cool feature to have as well as electrically adjustable steering column but........

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Thats excellent, so after you've put your snow chains on you can get straight in to warm up instead of waiting

·
Registered
1,514 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
🌨❄😱😡🚜👌

1 - 20 of 39 Posts