Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a call from my dealer yesterday, that my Dynamic ordered in October, should be with me in January, though could not give a date. Fingers crossed

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
ED209 I feel for you, it does seem odd the way some of these orders are coming through.

I ordered in Oct and have not been told anymore than my June delivery, I will be contacting my dealer on Monday as I'm going for a Dynamic.

·
Registered
19 Posts
When I picked mine up the dealer said that the orders for the diesel's were way behind, petrol Evoque's are coming through quicker.

Maybe that explains why some are waiting longer than others, but knowing LR maybe not!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ordered in Sept, latest date for collection is Dec 23, originally Nov 11. Another dealer we were talking to in Sept told me March so this must have something to do with allocations and nothing about building in the order they were ordered.

·
Registered
9 Posts
PeteFisch said:
Ordered in Sept, latest date for collection is Dec 23, originally Nov 11. Another dealer we were talking to in Sept told me March so this must have something to do with allocations and nothing about building in the order they were ordered.

I have been contacting a number of LR dealers all around the country regarding ordering a Pure 5 door model.

The delivery dates ranged from January 2012 to September 2012!

The impression I got was they either didn't know what the lead times were or they were full of bs. Probably a bit of both to be honest.

I haven'tbeen tooimpressed with the customer service from a number of dealers I contacted, I get the impression that as the Evoque clearly sells itself they don't need to put the effort in. Unbelievable considering we are spending £30,000 plus in such grim ecomonic times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts