Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Im in the process ofputtingmy order together,,
But cannot decide on a colour, i like the idea of Mauritius Blue but havent seen any examples anywhereit seems this is a very rare colourchoice.

If anyone hasa mauritius blue Evoqueor can get a photograph of one could you please post it on here?

Thankyou

Jay

·
Registered
186 Posts
I love this colour, but was not brave enough to go for it, despite being encouraged to do so. if you do decide to go for it, I am sure you will be pleased, as the RRE looks great in all colours.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cedric That does look great, thankyou for that.
LDT your right it looks great but you need to be brave, Ive currently got a Audi in a similar colour and everyone loves it, it also stands out from all the common colours.

Plenty of people have viewed this thread but not commented on it which is a shame,, It would be good to hear other peoples thoughts on the colour.
Maybe why they didnt choose it,, or even better why they did.

Thankyou

JAY

·
Registered
6 Posts
Now that i have seen the colour, would have chaosen it, mind you going to be happy with Firenze red...... from what I have seen so farfrom postings Collect mine on Tuesday

·
Registered
186 Posts
Didn't mention that this colour would do very well in resale, being so rare, so another reason to bite the bullet! Let us know what you decide.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thankyou for the great replys and also the images.
I have placed my order delivery due in July (fingers crossed)

Its a shame nobody on here has a Mauritius Blue RRE I would love to see there photos.

Jason

·
Registered
63 Posts
Have a look further up the thread - there is a German magazine test and some quality pictures too...

·
Registered
17 Posts
GERARD said:
SEEN LOADS IN WORK IT IS VERY NICE . I HELP BUILD IT
Hi Gerard
Mines being built on the 5th. Please be extra splendid with it I'd be very grateful.
It's a White, 5door Pure, pano roof, sat nav, style 6 wheels, spots, rear cam etc, etc
Must be great working on. Brill product.
Kind regards
JIM

·
Registered
55 Posts
I like the Mauritius Blue to but as yet not brave enough to choose it. Certainly it'll be a rare colour choice....but may affect resale if it's not a popular colour initially.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think resale values of the Maritius Blue Evoque's might be higher.
Due to it being a rare colour.

I just want to see some owners photos, to be sure Ive made the right choice.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Took these at a dealership near the in-laws when I popped in on the off chance of seeing this colour.

Hope they help anyone looking for MauritiusBlue.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Like the colour but doubt if it will be popular for re sale ... Also the extra cost they charge for met paint is unbelievable ... We went for white and love it and it's easy to touch up the paint etc should we ever need to .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Why do you think resale would be effected?
Surely a common colour such as Black White or Grey would be less likely to demand any premium over a rare colour!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts