Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody,Further to my previous post, I am waiting for my white SD4 5door, but would still love to know if anybody has got 1 inMauritius blue, or even seen 1 !
This was verynearlymy choice, but I 'bottled out'

Just waiting for you members to send your pics and make mejealous
!

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi,i too!) have ordered one but cannot find a photo anywhere. The sample colour I was shown in the showroom looked quite different to the one on the L/R website, big mistake! maybe;lol I will be grateful if you let me know if you see one ....regards richy

·
Registered
40 Posts
I too thought about going for that colour but was unsure and then the dealer said that the colour has been available before on the Range Rover Sport and they are hard to sell used, no idea if this is true?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi
I have just changed my order from Firenze to Mauritius blue. I'm not certain of the shade as it seems to differ on every picture I see, but as I like all of the shades Ive seen I'm sticking with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had a factory tour last week and saw a Mauritius Blue in production - it was apparently the first one that the tour guide had seen. Definitately different!

·
10,626 Posts
Doesn't the BMW Mini come in a similar Blue, Ive seen several with contrast roofs. Quite a good effect.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Looking forward to seeing this colour too.....on par with firenze red in terms of a striking colour...gotta go for a black contrast roofwith firenze...Mauritius Blue...go for body coloured roof in the 3 door...black contrast in the5 door...looks the muts nutsboth will look awesome with theglass roof Edited by: Mortz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts