Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Fuji White 5 Door SD4 Auto has arrived with all of the extras which I ordered (includingZenons and only 4 weeks later than scheduled) but no mats. I am sure that when I specced this car, on the day specs were issued, Pure models included carpet mats.

I was a bit taken aback to learn that a set of carpet mats will cost me £129 from my local dealer. I have checked the latest specs and, quite correctly, it does indiacte that mats are now an extra.

However, I still believe that they were originally included in the spec sheet.

Does any other forum member have any recollections of this and has any member who has received a Pure model had to pay for their mats?

·
Registered
120 Posts
According to the April 2011 price list, mats are standard in Pures

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jake

Thanksfor the response. I knew that I wasn't cracking up.
I don't suppose you have a copy as I discarded my old price list when I picked up the new brochure?

Many Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Only a very poor copy that won't scan successfully. Sure you could find it online though.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jake
I have trawled the on-line archives and cannot find the pricelist/spec sheet which I know showed the mats as inclusive with the 'Pure' model.

If you can scan the copy you have, it would be worth a try. My e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
219 Posts
When i fist started checking out the evoque in feb/march this year they were an extra, they have always been as far as i am aware.

·
Registered
120 Posts
They're defo shown as standard equipment on Pures in the price list that came out in April this year

·
Registered
67 Posts
Deffo an option when I ordered at beginning of November on a Pure.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We ordered a Pure at the end of September but we had to order the mats as optional extras???

I think they are (off the top of my head) about £105 ex VAT?

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you do have to buy them, I have been in touch with the parts manager from my local Landrover dealer and he offers discount to forum members on Disco4.com for Landrover official parts and accessories.
He has said that he would be more than happy to offer a discount where he can for the Evoque forum members if you contact him.
His name is Nick, but goes by the name The Large One on the forum www.disco4.com
I got 20% off luxury mats and rubber mats for my D4 and wiki be contacting Nick myself for anything I need when I get my Evoque, hopefully before Christmas.
Hope this is of use.Edited by: Red

1 - 11 of 11 Posts