Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery of a brand new Evoque on 9th March 2020 and 5 days later, the display touch screen is not working. No reverse cam/navigation/music/phone/functionality. Has anyone had this issue especially with a new model?

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
1,879 Posts
Hi Kay
Welcome to the EOC...... unfortunately this is not a happier first post ?
Have you called Land Rover Assist?
They are really good and will probably do a reset and fix it on your drive.
Good Luck

ps. please update your footer so we can see your model.
pps. post some pictures of you lovely new evoque, there are just not enough “20” plate pictures on here ?

·
Registered
MY 18, 2..0 Diesel Ingenium Auto; Firenze Red
132 Posts
If the car has been sitting in a field for a few weeks / months before delivery, the battery may have taken a hit. LRA 1st port of call though.

Regards
Richard

·
Registered
8 Posts
Took delivery of a brand new Evoque on 9th March 2020 and 5 days later, the display touch screen is not working. No reverse cam/navigation/music/phone/functionality. Has anyone had this issue especially with a new model?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did you switch it off by mistake in the settings menu.
Please let us know the outcome
Dave

·
Registered
455 Posts
I’ve had a few “glitches” since getting mine, and tbh I’ve hardly driven it.

The main screen (vehicle - seats - climate) flickered and went off. Turned car off & back on & it was fine. Not done it since.
Reverse camera didn’t come on when reversing - only did it once & has been fine since.
Rear near side door handle occasionally doesn’t come out when unlocking car. Locking & unlocking seems to fix it.

When all this nonsense goes away, I’ll probably take it on & mention things.

I‘m pretty sure they’ll not be able to get the screen to misbehave, the door handle will no doubt pop out every time & the reverse camera is bound to work.

But I’ll tell them anyway.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I’ve had a few “glitches” since getting mine, and tbh I’ve hardly driven it.

The main screen (vehicle - seats - climate) flickered and went off. Turned car off & back on & it was fine. Not done it since.
Reverse camera didn’t come on when reversing - only did it once & has been fine since.
Rear near side door handle occasionally doesn’t come out when unlocking car. Locking & unlocking seems to fix it.

When all this nonsense goes away, I’ll probably take it on & mention things.

I‘m pretty sure they’ll not be able to get the screen to misbehave, the door handle will no doubt pop out every time & the reverse camera is bound to work.

But I’ll tell them anyway.
My my20 screen went all fuzzy the other day. Switched off and when I restarted the day after it was fine
Hope it’s not the sign of things to come

·
Registered
9,672 Posts
That happened all the way through my three years of ownership-a glitch generally but it shouldn't happen in a premium car like the Evoque
worth following up at Dealers when they re-open.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts