Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
Take your time, follow orders you’ll soon be out on the road again - safely :)
That's the problem Veteran, I'm feeling fine! I do know that it is early in the 'repair' process, and I shouldn't lift anything heavier than a full kettle for 12 weeks but I am finding difficult keeping to that because I am feeling so good!! No pains or twinges in my chest.
I could have gone to the Motorbike show as well, but after 5 hours of walking around one show, I was ready to catch the train home to Cardiff!!
Yes I was knackered but no pain or problems ensued! I must admit I slept well that night!
I'm sort of glad I didn't go to the Motorbike show as the temptation to throw myself onto a Ducati MIGHT have done some damage to a repairing sternum!

Best

Ian

·
Registered
571 Posts
Don't know what happened there! Lost half the post.
Insert where suitable: On Saturday I went to the NEC for the Model Railway show, spent 5 hours walking around.

Best

Ian

·
Registered
571 Posts
Umm it is possible to edit a post after submitting as we used to be able to?

Best

Ian

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
That's the problem Veteran, I'm feeling fine! I do know that it is early in the 'repair' process, and I shouldn't lift anything heavier than a full kettle for 12 weeks but I am finding difficult keeping to that because I am feeling so good!! No pains or twinges in my chest.
I could have gone to the Motorbike show as well, but after 5 hours of walking around one show, I was ready to catch the train home to Cardiff!!
Yes I was knackered but no pain or problems ensued! I must admit I slept well that night!
I'm sort of glad I didn't go to the Motorbike show as the temptation to throw myself onto a Ducati MIGHT have done some damage to a repairing sternum!

Best

Ian
Don't know what happened there! Lost half the post.
Insert where suitable: On Saturday I went to the NEC for the Model Railway show, spent 5 hours walking around.

Best

Ian
expect to be tired Ian, major surgery (though getting more regular now). Needs to settle in and do the job it’s designed to do. Doc knows best, it’s too easy to feel better but not fully recovered

·
Registered
571 Posts
Yes, you can edit for up to 24 hours, just click Edit.
Umm where is 'Edit'?
Well that wasn't where I expected it to be!! Not particularly intuitive considering the 'Reply' and other options are at the bottom!!

Best

Ian

·
Registered
25 Posts
thats me, now in a face lift DS petrol after a great DS diesel and a well behaved RRS. freel2 was a good forum back in the day, probably still is

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice to 'see' you again. I still have my 2007 Freelander ( Out in Spain) with a massive 12,000 miles on the clock. Just nicely run in now.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Nice that edit can be done for 24 hours instead of 20 mins I think it was

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ever mellow, actually bought some caravan steps on Saturday! not for a caravan but for a work related step issue. elf and safety and all that

·
Registered
7,917 Posts
Yes, please take your time - you will be back in your car in o time.

re maps, have been told that mine are now payable!!! mine is a 2017 and was told on ourchase that I had three years free map updates-mind you my local dealers have turned into a complete sack of knobs to be honest!!!---NOT happy.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts