Evoque Owners Club banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Peckforton is a great venue we did our first one when we had our Evoque, we are there next month as we now have a Discovery 4. Try and get a deal with dinner and breakfast in the Castle, the night before your Experience.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just had my invitation letter. Rockingham is the nearest to us but we could also find sensible reasons to get to skipton, honiton or eastnor. Any views on whether one is notably better than another?

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Eastnor.

Plain and simple it's the daddy.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thanks Evo-king: I shall plot a visit westwards

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the experience a part of buying a new Evoque or is it a bonus only given to selected purchasers? Should I ask the salesperson or wait to be offered it?

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
12,290 Posts
It's available to any buyer of a new Evoque. It won't do any harm to mention it your salesman though.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
In theory when you buy a new LR you will subsquently receive documentation and an invitation to attend a half day experience at an LRE Centre of your choice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mine turned up in the post from Land Rover about three weeks after I got the car

·
Registered
215 Posts
Mine also turned up in the post about three weeks after getting the car and I have had two reminder emails this week. I was thinking of going to Luton Hoo as it's just down the road but after hearing all the feedback on Peckforton may look into it further! Love the excuse of dinner b&b in a castle!!

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
My car was 6 months old when I purchased it and the dealer organised the half day LR Experience voucher (which has no time limit ) without being asked. I didn't even realise that they did these Experience events until the dealer told me and gave me the voucher!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts