Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I apologise in advance for any upset this suggestion may cause... but I am considering an LPG conversion on my 2012 Evoque Dynamic Lux, its a 2.0 turbo petrol engine... it drinks petrol!

Has anyone experienced a conversion on an Evoque, and if so have you had any problems?

I have had two LPG conversions in the past (a fiat and a citroen).

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
Hi CYM, that would be interesting, does anyone to an LPG conversion on an evoque?
keep us informed and not sure why anyone would get upset-sounds like a great idea to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the dream was short lived!!

Here the response I had off the conversion company.

thank you for ur e mail, unfortunately this vehicle can't be convert on lpg as the engine is direct injection

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Well the dream was short lived!!
Searching it looks like people have converted Evoques, so you might have to try a different conversion company.
i.e. These people list Evoque: Turner Diagnostics - Range Rover LPG Installation

The problem with an RRE is where to put the LPG tank? The boot is already small and you can't go under the floor like you can with a RR...

·
Registered
8,393 Posts
Thats what I was initially thinking but preumes that CYM would have it fitted where the spare wheel wpould have gon and just stowed either the wheel of inflator.
Ah well, nice thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts