Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I hope a few of me may give me some advice. I have selected the car I want spec etc Pure TD4 5door,manual Fuji white with a few extras comes out at £33,500. The main issue I have is I will be using my existing car Toyota Rav 4 as a deposit as my PCP ends in April 2012, I should have around 4k in the car and don't want to have go into my savingsto give a £2000 deposit to order a car. Happy to do £500 and really don't mind where I order it from.

I will be doing a PCP but won't be using LR as the rateds don't seem to be any good, can anyone recomend a finance company they have actually used, got a good rate and good service as I have tried one or two and they have not had the best customer service.

I am also wondering if I would be better getting soemthing like an ex demo in April as most dealers cars will be 6 months old by then? Not sure if this would woprk out better with finance or worse?

Your thoughts and recomendations will be greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
10,626 Posts
Hi Lidds.

Firstly dealers are taking anywhere between £500 - £1000 as a deposit to order the car.

Can't really recommend anyone, but a couple of forums have links to Prestige Car Finance, you could try them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts