Evoque Owners Club banner

Looks like order call open friday 23rd december.

5K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Broady 
#1 ·
The below was piched from another forum but thought i wouls share it as it looks like excellent news, looks like a lot of us (hopefully me too) will be getting news re delivery dates soon. The original poster is an employee at a LR dealer.

"RE: December dealer allocations.

<DIV id=pid_30315 =post_>The next order call opens on Friday for February and March build. You may recall that we received an allocation of just 4 vehicles for Jan, however I am pleased to say that we have 51 to order on Friday.

This good news will be right across the network, but scaled depending in the size/volume of dealership.

We are very pleased indeed and will be bringing forward a lot of 'proposed' delivery dates for customers with orders in the pool.

Next order call will be April build which I imagine will come out late Jan.

I thought I'd keep you posted with this good news.

James

<HR align=left SIZE=1 width="25%">
Follow us on TWITTER : Follow @LookersLR

Service - davidkingsnorth@lookers.co.uk
Parts - andrewharding@lookers.co.uk

Tel 0208 992 2299"

See less See more
#2 ·
That could be very good news... last I heard (about a month ago) I was 21 in my dealer queue and they thought March/April so we'll see!

#3 ·
This is absolutely true! Got my email this morning, called up and told will be with me in March - exact date to be confirmed next week (I ordered on launch day in Sept and timescales are exactly as informed then)
Great early xmas present! :)

From the mail:

"Have loaded your order
today with the amendments, once loaded we will get a build date for it which I
will confirm for you next week"

#6 ·
Broady said:
Hi Ed,
Called my dealer and told them the information you had posted about builds being called in hoping I might have some news.Dealers reply"The system does not work like that".

Well it was a dealer who posted the info and the info is consistent with what other people who actually have their cars have posted on other forums. I genuinely believe it is correct.

However have i had a call? an email? nope!

If i have been given the corect info by my dealer previously I should 100% be in their next batch of cars, so I they have been given an allocation i would have expected to have been contacted. Oh well ho hum.

#9 ·
Mortz said:
Allocation of 13 for us....forFeb build
.....all sold

So there must have been an allocation then! at least thats something, but why no contact?

Like i have said i was meant to be 2nd on my dealers list so i would have expected a call confirming an allocation.

Out of curiosity, do you have exact bulid delivery dates for these cars or are these given once you have contacted customers and confirmed specs etc etc?

Also I take it Td4's were able to be ordered as part of this batch?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.