Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Just joined and I must say reading some of the topics on here has been really useful. I only put my name down just over a week ago and from what I have seen on here and how long ago some of you reserved your place, I will have a long wait to get mine
! The dealer reckoned I'm about 60 on their list, but dont really know what that means and the dealer was... well lets just say reluctant to say/guess.
Oh, and in case anyone is interested I plan to go for a 2.2 SD4 Dynamic (Lux Pack) 5d Auto (if patience allows!).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Welcome on board

Your dealer I guess is playing it safe in terms of delivery times by not commiting

If they are on the ball " im sure they will be ".....when your number is up they will be on the phone with extreme enthusiasm

Anyone who walks into our dealership right now ...I'd have to be vague and say up to 6 months for pure prestige or dynamic

·
Registered
361 Posts
Yip....that old saying " managing customer expectations "
I am sure you will have a good buying experience

If your Evoque comes through sooner...happy days

Nice spec by the way

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi anyone ordering one now will be at least mid to late 2012, i have a build slot for sale guarenteed for one of the first evoque end of sept 2011, the price is £2000.00 £500.00 which is allready paid to theland rover dealer which you get off your evoque final priceand £1500.00 to me so you can jump the que and be one of the first to own one. Oh and by the way land rover are planning a price increase in november so you will probably pay more in the long run, you can order what spec you fancy now,fordetails please ring me on 07944433666. thanks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
rangrov said:
Hi anyone ordering one now will be at least mid to late 2012, i have a build slot for sale guarenteed for one of the first evoque end of sept 2011, the price is £2000.00 £500.00 which is allready paid to the land rover dealer which you get off your evoque final price and £1500.00 to me so you can jump the que and be one of the first to own one. Oh and by the way land rover are planning a price increase in november so you will probably pay more in the long run, you can order what spec you fancy now, for details please ring me on 07944433666. thanks.
Parasite

·
Registered
22 Posts
Ha ha ha sticks and stones and all that, i have 3 ordered its a shame you will not be haveing one of them, its purely buisness, look at the grey dealers they are putting £6000.00 over book on theres, i had the good sense to order 3 with £500.00 depo on each 2 yrs ago, it was the same with the reange rover sport, but from the feed back the evoque will well out strip sales and make it quite a rare care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts