Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

My wife is currently looking for a pre owned evoque, but we don’t know much about them as in specs, what model we need to look for that has the bits we want. Come from a VW background so totally new to us, so I need some advice.

We know what we want in the car - I just need to know which model in the range has the following:

3dr
White
Panoramic roof
White / light cream seats
20in wheels
Recaro wingbacks ( and do these come in white / cream or only black or red I have seen)

Seems a bit confusing with the evoque,

Something similar to this but in the UK

Thank you

Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,677 Posts
Hi and welcome. To get all you're looking for you'll need a Dynamic with the pano roof option or a Dynamic Lux . With either of these you're looking for one with the very rare Dynamic Plus pack which includes the wingback seats. Not many with that option as it cost £3000 extra. Ivory colour was available but I think you'll be very lucky to find one with them. Good luck with your search

Reactions: markquartley4

·
Super Moderator
13,677 Posts

·
Registered
MY12 | 2.2 L Diesel | Dynamic Lux
94 Posts
Chances are your looking for a Dynamic Lux (As in your pic, has all the toys) . You'll struggle with the wing back seats as they are super rare.

·
Registered
2013 L538 RR Evoque Pure Tech td4
2,279 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The colour, pano, 3dr are easy, it’s those funky seats that you’ll struggle with.
Whats your budget and year?

Wong colour but right spec….
Hello

Yeah seen that one I have that saved for if we can’t find a white one,

I have found a white one has everything we want but red seats , which look awesome but red is my wife’s worst color

We have the luxury of not needing a car desperately as it’s a 2nd car so we will wait for a little while and then if can’t find one we may go for another colour or possibly as a last resort the standard seats

·
Registered
Dynamic 3 door, 2013, SD4, santorini black with pimento and ebony
606 Posts
Hi @markquartley4 I have had a look in my brochure which is a 2015 one.
Pan roof was a £950 option on everything except dynamic Lux and autobiography but is quite common if I recall.
20 inch wheels are only standard on dynamic and dynamic lux, they were a cost option on others.
Those sports seats, (wingbacks) were £2300 option on their own. The brochure does not say what colours they are available in but shows them in black or red only. Almost every other combo is shown. Sports seats are only available on dynamic and dynamic lux.
I don’t think I have seen white wingbacks when I was looking, only red and black, maybe they exist, maybe not.
Perhaps look out for premium seats, these were a £1600 option and bring heated and cooled perforated Oxford leather. Not sure how common they are though.
Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hi @markquartley4 I have had a look in my brochure which is a 2015 one.
Pan roof was a £950 option on everything except dynamic Lux and autobiography but is quite common if I recall.
20 inch wheels are only standard on dynamic and dynamic lux, they were a cost option on others.
Those sports seats, (wingbacks) were £2300 option on their own. The brochure does not say what colours they are available in but shows them in black or red only. Almost every other combo is shown. Sports seats are only available on dynamic and dynamic lux.
I don’t think I have seen white wingbacks when I was looking, only red and black, maybe they exist, maybe not.
Perhaps look out for premium seats, these were a £1600 option and bring heated and cooled perforated Oxford leather. Not sure how common they are though.
Good luck with the search.
Don’t suppose you have a pdf of the brochure ?

It’s ok I have found it online

·
Registered
606 Posts
Don’t suppose you have a pdf of the brochure ?

It’s ok I have found it online

Good luck all the ones I found were US ones.
I can grab you a couple of photos if you wish!

·
Super Moderator
13,677 Posts

·
Registered
2017 (MY18) Carpathian Grey (with Black Pack) Range Rover Evoque HSE Si4 290 Dynamic Coupé
71 Posts
That's the newer version of the wingback seats. Lovely motor.
Thanks. Yes, when I first saw the photos, before I picked it up, I thought the seats would be uncomfortable. They look quite hard and ridged. But, OMG!! They really are THE most comfy seats I've ever sat in!! :love:

·
Registered
88 Posts
I came from a VW background after 20 years too. Best advice I can give is stick to VW /Audi . The Evoque is an awesome car to look at and be in. But the reliability issues make it a frustrating experience and the novelty soon wears off. Yes I’ll get shot down from loyal LR drivers on here saying all cars have issues which they do, but LR’s are very quirky reliability wise , parts are expensive and LR dealers are shocking. I was given similar advice , which I ignored , but they were right unfortunately. Have a look around this forum and the wider web - my opinion of the brand is not uncommon.

Good luck with the search, I had a Dynamic Coupe myself and the spec was awesome , a real head turner and a great drive.

·
Registered
606 Posts
I came from a VW background after 20 years too. Best advice I can give is stick to VW /Audi . The Evoque is an awesome car to look at and be in. But the reliability issues make it a frustrating experience and the novelty soon wears off. Yes I’ll get shot down from loyal LR drivers on here saying all cars have issues which they do, but LR’s are very quirky reliability wise , parts are expensive and LR dealers are shocking. I was given similar advice , which I ignored , but they were right unfortunately. Have a look around this forum and the wider web - my opinion of the brand is not uncommon.

Good luck with the search, I had a Dynamic Coupe myself and the spec was awesome , a real head turner and a great drive.
And a further advantage of a Volkswagen is you can always sell them on as a Taxi 😂😂.
Seriously though I have had mine over a year now and no issues except the EGR valve, which I suspect was a fault when I bought it, and one abs sensor. The early models are more reliable I understand having the 2.2 engine.
So far reliability is on par with the Volvos I had previously.

·
Registered
88 Posts
And a further advantage of a Volkswagen is you can always sell them on as a Taxi 😂😂.
Seriously though I have had mine over a year now and no issues except the EGR valve, which I suspect was a fault when I bought it, and one abs sensor. The early models are more reliable I understand having the 2.2 engine.
So far reliability is on par with the Volvos I had previously.
My 2.2 2013 diesel was more reliable than my 2020 Evoque has been .EGR valve also went on my 2.2 , so good advice to check evidence of that being done for potential buyers of older models.

again, good luck. Lovely cars

Reactions: Binty

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

I quite like the twareg R50 but none for sale

Going to keep this as a weekend car and the RR for daily

·
Registered
2012 Black Evoque 2.2 SD4 Dynamic Lux AWD 5dr, Pan sunroof, Power Boot, cream leather, Recaro seats.
5 Posts
We've got that model in a 2012 but it's black packed, got the 3k sports pack Pano sunroof, even a remote Power Boot. And we're looking to sell, depends on how attached you are to the colour tho Tbh.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts