Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mrs fancied a chinese takeaway tonight and chose this one near to us on Just eat, great news as they do a 20% off offer today called 'cheeky tuesday 20% off'

Trouble is the cheeky barstools don't open Tuesdays, tut tut, they give us coronavirus and now I can't even get my 20% off

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
11,071 Posts
Same with my local ones. Tuesday seems to be a popular day for Chinese takeaways and restaurants to close.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have emailed just eat voicing my total displeasure!

You'd think Donna would share her NHS discount code with us all wouldn't you

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
We have to register and put ID number or show photo cards...and none of you are blonde or female... saying that Maffy might give it a go in one of Clive’s frocks.... shame not here to defend himself xx😂😂😂

·
Registered
9,669 Posts
I have my own frocks thank you very much, no need for the mythical Clive--(Revenge is still being planned for that Mrs!)
Wasn't going to return, but by popular demand (By some) I will give it a go as long as no-one minds me driving a MERCEDES taxi whilst I rep about!!!
Watch out folks.
;):eek::cool:

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Maffy good too see you back ...didn’t think you would last long on a merc forum....they were probably horrified you had a meter fitted to a £70k car ... that and the Uber stickers would of made you mr popular😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
9,669 Posts
This is the only forum for me Merc or not, still lurrrve the Evoque so if ok with all will get back into the swing on here!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
Good stuff everyone will be pleased you’re back .... you’re knowledge and banter have been sorely missed ... we’ll definitely you’re banter😂😂😂😂

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome back Maffy 🤪

·
Registered
9,669 Posts
Just some unknown bald bloke from Chester who enjoys life, doesn't generally give a toss, doesn't do PC and lurrves to wind people up.--That who Sir.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Just some unknown bald bloke from Chester who enjoys life, doesn't generally give a toss, doesn't do PC and lurrves to wind people up.--That who Sir.
Oh you're back! :LOL:
Out for good Maff or just on day release?
:D

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
It was a Chinese made straight jacket .... he’s escaped

·
Registered
9,669 Posts
On licence PhilB, life was just not the same, didn't even look properly at the Merc forums, all seema bit geeky, nerdy and golf clubby for me, banging on about warranties and fuffle valves and such like.
not normal banter as is found here. bit like bear baiting-excellent sport.
just warming up to get back into the full swing of things.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Welcome back - you've got quite a lot of catching up to do to restore your reputation and to act as a role model for the new-comers (virginal, even!) to this forum.

·
Registered
9,669 Posts
Thank you CB, I was watching from afar and tutting at some of the mullarky posted, nodding wisely at other posts and laughing very loud at others attempts to sound knowledgable.
Then of course there is the resident Gestapo squad to contend with.
I just hope that everyone gets out of their cars everything they would expect to.
I will be a guiding light to those that want good honest worldly views and opinions and will encourage new members to be active a nd regular posters to this fine group of like minded owners.

·
Registered
6,742 Posts
Thank you CB, I was watching from afar and tutting at some of the mullarky posted, nodding wisely at other posts and laughing very loud at others attempts to sound knowledgable.
Then of course there is the resident Gestapo squad to contend with.
I just hope that everyone gets out of their cars everything they would expect to.
I will be a guiding light to those that want good honest worldly views and opinions and will encourage new members to be active a nd regular posters to this fine group of like minded owners.
🤣

1 - 17 of 17 Posts