Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
We replaced battery (not at Land Rover) and yes the windows needed recalibrating, found that and fixed, but got home and liftgate wont work now with remote or pushing button unless car is on. Anyone hear of that? Any way to recalibrate liftgate? Plus the replacement battery was too large to fit in my battery compartment so we passed until I know if that's ok. Just rebooked up old (bad) battery for now. I went one other place but they dont have the memory storage thing you plug in before changing batteries. I was too worried to have it changed without that backing up the memory. Anyone have advice on either concerns? What replacement brand do you like, not like? Thank you!

Michele
2014 RR Evoque

Registered
2015 Dynamic Lux 2.2Sd4
Usually if the battery is low the tailgate will not auto lift, try charging to see if it works then.

Registered
MY2016 Evoque Autobiography 2.0L DIESEL 5 DOOR / L538
Agree with Baz. The poor battery will be causing your issue. I wouldn't worry about memory stuff - Mine was all fine after I changed the battery at home.

Registered
Car details on your signature would probably be helpful to getting the appropriate replies

Registered
MY2017 2.0 HSE Dynamic Lux
Definitely a low charged battery - I had the same problem before I changed mine (for a fully charged one)

Registered
2015 Dynamic Lux 2.2Sd4
I agree with RazMan (y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts