Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
HSE Dynamic Lux totally black 馃お
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a lovely late 2015 model that's a 65 plate.
it has the led running lights but I'm wondering if the main headlamps are also LED?
they are white bright but I don't know and wondered if there were an easy way to tell.
I think it's one of the first facelift models as I had a 66 plate prior to this (but regrettably sold it) and it's the same model albeit the centre console sat nav / information is the older style (if that makes sense)
Any ideas?
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Super Moderator
I'm sure someone with LED's can advise better what their look like, Don't think LED was available till 2016 but these are the options

Grille Automotive lighting Automotive parking light Hood Automotive tire

Registered
Probably different for the MY20 but these are my LED鈥檚鈥

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
@Doink will be along soon. His previous Evoque had the full LED headlamps.

edit to say, yours look like they're full LED. Not a cheap option. That's a 2016 model you have

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@Doink will be along soon. His previous Evoque had the full LED headlamps.

edit to say, yours look like they're full LED. Not a cheap option. That's a 2016 model you have
Thanks.
was just puzzled because it was registered Dec 2015. Maybe it was one of the first built from the facelift. It's got every optional extra on it so it wouldn't surprise me. Bonus if they are. I live in the sticks so wasn't looking forward to a winter on xenons 馃槵

Registered
They do look like LED鈥檚 to me.

Super Moderator
2016 model came out about Sept 2015. Mine was registered in October '15

Reactions: Emmylou

Super Moderator
Dynamic lux is a great spec. Yours has the bonus of full LED's which I think were about 拢1k extra when the car was built.

Reactions: Emmylou

Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
Yes defo LED headlights, standard on the autobiography but from memory a 拢1800 option on the Dynamic Lux, also different to the zenon headlights are the LED DRL's which turn orange when indicating, the zenons didn't do that and they had an orange bulb in the top outermost corner where as the LED version had another bright LED that lights up the side pavement when you turn the wheel, you may also have AHBA too

EDIT; pics
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light

EDIT 2; Yes its a MY16 you have like mine, mine was reg Nov15

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dynamic lux is a great spec. Yours has the bonus of full LED's which I think were about 拢1k extra when the car was built.
Really?
there's a lot of spec on it. Whoever bought it new really went to town. The massaging seats are very nice
Yes defo LED headlights, standard on the autobiography but from memory a 拢1800 option on the Dynamic Lux, also different to the zenon headlights are the LED DRL's which turn orange when indicating, the zenons didn't do that and they had an orange bulb in the top outermost corner where as the LED version had another bright LED that lights up the side pavement when you turn the wheel, you may also have AHBA too

EDIT; pics View attachment 10264
yes! Mine do just that. Thanks for clarifying!!!
AHBA? Auto high beam? Yes they do

Registered
MY20.5 R-Dynamic HSE
Yes auto highbeam asist, a bit of black magic with the headlight stalk and its away

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes auto highbeam asist, a bit of black magic with the headlight stalk and its away
I've had many many cars 馃う馃徏鈥嶁檧锔
lost thousands over the years and had all kinds of brands. I have to say that my Evoque has been one of the top when it comes to design thoughts and looks.
my only negative is that the seats are very flat. They really should be more hugging.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts