Evoque Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I bought a 3 door evoque back in August. Had nothing but problems with it. First the cruise control had a fault , then the power rack went. Have just got it back after spending 6 wks in the garage.
Now the boot is leaking really badly.Not sure where it is coming from. I phoned the JLR dealership who have said they want £198 for a diagnostic check. Should I take it there or should a go to a local garage. My car is a 2014 plate so I doubt this would be covered under any warranty ( do have an extended warranty for the garage I bought it from). What do you guys think ? Any advice is gladly welcome. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
MY14 Jaguar F Type 3.0S Convertible
13,829 Posts
Hi and welcome. I would take it back to the garage you bought it from and get them to fix the leaking boot.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I’d take it back too... was steering rack fixed for free under warranty ... it should of been

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi,

yes, steering rack was replaced under the extended warranty that I got from the garage. They ended up having it for 6weeks. Will give them a call tomorrow, it’s annoying as the garage is an hour away 😢

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I have a panoramic roof. It seems to be coming in through the side vent where the parcel shelf sits.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Maybe a rubber seal above boot door or window or a leak in panoramic roof that’s running down rear pillars ? Not heard this one before ... I don’t see how a diagnostic test will help ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts