Evoque Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ORDERD MY EVOQUE TWO WEEKS AGO AND GOT TO WAIT 6 MONTHS AND I HELP BUILD IT. HOW BADS THAT.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah but i bet you get it cheaper though!! Great thing is you have deen how its built and still want one. Must be a good sign for the rest of us waiting !

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's bad! Will you be able to tell if it's your vehicle when it comes down the track? Do you have any documentation that shows who the end customer is?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NOT A PENNY OFF I WAS GOING TO WAIT AND SEE IF WE GOT DISCOUNT BUT WITH SO MANY ORDERSWE HAVE GOT NO CHANCE. WONT SEE CAR COMING DOWN THE TRACK I WORK IN PRESS SHOP. ON TRIM AND FINAL IT ONLY SHOWS THE COUNTRY IT IS GOING TO.

·
Registered
1 Posts
its not bad at all, i ordered my Evoque at the end of October and l wont see sight of it until May even though i was told at the time of purchase l would have it in January :(

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
THE 6 MONTHS I WAS GIVEN WAS ONLY WHAT THE DEALER SAID. READING SOME OF THE POSTS ON FORUM I THINK IT COULD BE LONGER. HOPE YOU GET YOURS SOON

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hi Gerard,

why do you always post with 'caps' on?

regards

·
Registered
226 Posts
Disclaimer: I'm not Gerald...

However I have a theory that CAP posters NEVER read other posts.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Damned

hope you're wrong

·
Registered
11 Posts
I work in IT and get no discount and have to wait like everyone else when new products come out. It's only fair.

They do let me have a Caps Lock key on my computer though so it's not all bad.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'M NOT GERALD EITHER, BUT I DID READ YOUR POST

·
Registered
226 Posts
GERARD said:
I THINK IT LOOKS NEATER AND EASIER TO READ!

Well, it's not. At least for anyone past the 1st grade.

On the other hand, I could care less. The posts that really annoy to the point where I don't read past the first sentence are the "run on" paragraphs without an occasional paragraph separation (read open line).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOOD NEWS 1000 NEW JOBS AT OUR PLACE. TRIM AND FINAL GOING ON THREE SHIFTS EVOQUES SHOULD COME THROUGH QUICKER

·
Registered
67 Posts
Did you realise that people that are dyslexic have extreme difficulty in reading anything written in all caps? I can't understand half of what is going on in this post, I find it highly discriminatory.

I'm off to have a word with my lawyer.

Now what was that about 1000 extra nobs with whalefood?Edited by: MrFuji

·
Registered
67 Posts
Seriously though, good luck for you guys at Halewood. Have to say I have two vested interests: one of which being we supply you with lots of bits, second being I have one on order.

Great work guys, keep flying the flag.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts